PnR tomorrow night?

She doesnt have the will power to quit. Jesse how hard is this started nonsense

You can laugh. It’s okay. I laugh at myself too when I think about it.
Pretty much the entire month of November was a fucking joke. How’s that for emo? :tongue

Bah he rubbed off on you. I am telling Justin you are tainted goods

Waaaaaaa!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I quit but failed at it!!! I blame reasons other than my lack of will power!!! WAAAAA!!!

I quit because someone didn’t like smoking.

:rofl

Good looks Sean.

listen to me nicole, stoping smokeing might be bigger than u. in order to do this there are more steps then just not buying that next pack. u have to have support from all areas. for one, u can not resort to other bad things to fill that gap. seems like when people quit they always seem to resort to food as there #1 thing to comfort them. this can not happen. smoking curbs ur appitite so when u stop that want for food will come back. when it does u have to know how to control it. this is where a lot fuck up. u have to remain on track and start a healthy regimen of something. whether it be at home Pilaties, or joining a gym, or something as simple as a daily 1 hour brisk walk. when u want a smoke, work out. make that craving a positive thing. dont let it beat u.

we are all here to support u but u have to do 90% of the work.

Remove manifold and you can see all of the starter. It’s held in w/ 2 bolts through the bellhousing that you need to get from under the car w/ extensions. Easy with someone there to guide you in (tee hee). Bolts are inverted torx (E).

Put back together. Drive at mach 4 til something else brakes.

Yeah that never works

I quite for 2-3months… and I just started back up again do to bullshit… Thats not an excuse to do it, but when someones like hey you looked pissed want a smoke… cause they dident know you quit…

all it takes is that one offer when your weak and your fucked

now I gotta start back at square one again

:popc:

I dont understand smoking, its bad for you, its nasty smelling, and it costs money.

Okay, so you tell me: what should I stuff my face with instead of smoking? :lol
And, good call on the walk thing. Walk around the building takes just as long as it does to smoke. We’ll try that one.

Hey how hard is said starter to do

who are u again? haha

u should stuff ur face with love.

:hug

Lmao Emanuel has an answer for every thing

Well, Justin works all the way in Colonie, and I’m in East Greenbush, so that’s a lot of trips back and forth.

Man love he means

In which case have him blow in a cup every night, that way you can have many love anytime

Post 208 assbutt.

omg baby batter smells exactly like pancake batter. i kid u not! its uncanny how similar they smell.

I saw it after i posted