Points of interes in rochester? also dmv?

Taking a friend of mine tomorrow to JVT Auto at 1795 Lyell Ave in Rochester to pick up a car he bought on ebay.

where is the closest dmv to there?

also, any points of interest nearby?

I would say go up 390N to 104W, hit up Greece Ridge Mall. Enter right next to Curcuit City and there is a DMV like 20ft in the mall.

I guess while your out here you can get a plate at Steve T’s (formerly Nick Tahoes).

GO to the world of beers!

Pretty sure it’s Beers of the World

yeah, but I don’t know if I’d consider it special since it’s not close to lyell ave and I figure buffalo has places just as good, if not better.

you could go to nick tahoes on lyell ave (now called steve T’s - but it’s the same people, food) for a garbage plate, that’s about as rochester as you can get.

Tahoes FTMFW!

go into the hood, ohh wait rochester is all hood :slight_smile:

did you really just recommend going into Greece? why not just send him to the south towns while you are at it.

some of the best graf spots in upstate NY are in roch.

Fixed. Unless you meant legal areas were are set aside for artist who actually have talent and skill.

Theres really nothing wrong with greece during the daytime, but at the mall, at night, its gets really really dark

Go check out the subway :tup:

Theres a mobile DMV across the street from the valeo building on lyle ave, not sure what days

Memorial Art Gallery? Little Theater? George Eastman House? Pearl bar/club? What kind of thing are you looking for… there’s tons of places to eat, shop, hang out, but it’s really no different from Buffalo (surprisingly, LESS “hood” downtown, just, plenty of little pockets of poverty).