police brutality?

Hmmm. Which friends of hers do you know first hand who did any of that?

Guilty by association would apply if she was there side-by-side with the people throwing the shit. And nothing we know indicates she had anything to do with it.

I was at a Steeler game where some idiots in black n gold trashed a car with Ohio plates and Browns stickers.
Didn’t know any of them. But it happened near my car. So I guess I’m guilty by association, because I was there in black and gold.

Everyone saying we don’t know what happened before the video needs reading comprehension skills refreshers. It has been mentioned in this thread a number of times that NO ONE knows what happened before the video with this girl. So why assume she did something to provoke being pushed in the back with a club? If she did, she should’ve been arrested then. So the more accurate assumption is that she was doing nothing before being pushed twice with a club in to the people in front of her, for doing nothing but dispersing at the rate which the crowd in front of her was moving.

What she did reactively was wrong. But what the cop did to her with her back to them, moving away, was just as wrong.