police dog

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
well the little nigger child shouldnt have had that ounce or crack on him should have he…

:rofl:

they had in in our school paper too. bunch of bullshit to me. The reason taht dog is racist is because all of its life it was trained to bite black guys running from the plice so of course its going to bite an extra one now n again, he did good so far let him go a nother time.

with the dog off the force and losing its job, how is it going to support its
family:dunno::smiley:

feed the family little black kids!!!:eek3:

:rofl:

Originally posted by Pewterss
feed the family little black kids!!!:eek3:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
The reason taht dog is racist is because all of its life it was trained to bite black guys running from the plice so of course its going to bite an extra one now n again, he did good so far let him go a nother time.

Thats basically it…but i’ve see shows on tv…SPCA police show on animal planet, where people have trained dogs to attach cetain people…black owners train to attack white people, white owners train to attack black etc…
its not uncommon…espically down south

here an ad for you…this is one of the companies that trains dogs.
$15K…no thanks…i’ll take a mutt anyday.

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
well the little nigger child shouldnt have had that ounce or crack on him should have he…

dude that just aint right for real

asking nice refrain from that word just aint cool

i know one person it will really offend

Originally posted by 2FNFast
dude that just aint right for real

asking nice refrain from that word just aint cool

i know one person it will really offend
:crying: :crying: boooo fucking hooo. this isn’t the OJ trial and we aren’t gonna call it the “N” word. People that are offended must feel like they apply to it.

This is very old school but didn’t you ever hear " sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"

cutty wont hirt u either!!:eek3:

Originally posted by Cutty
:crying: :crying: boooo fucking hooo. this isn’t the OJ trial and we aren’t gonna call it the “N” word. People that are offended must feel like they apply to it.

This is very old school but didn’t you ever hear " sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"

your a such a fucking hiprocrit spelling

how many post about you whining and crying!

quote from cutty
“people on pittspeed all they do is talk shit and put people down its about the cars not about how tall i am or who i choose as a sexual partner”

you stupid lil fuck i asked nice cause i know it offends one person pretty bad!

and you would have no clue and neither would i about that word being offensive

i asked nicely but you had to open your worthless fucking mouth

there post an ontopic thread about this cock

stupid hobbit smack :rant: :madfawk:

:eek:

Originally posted by 2FNFast

how many post about you whining and crying!

quote from cutty
“people on pittspeed all they do is talk shit and put people down its about the cars not about how tall i am or who i choose as a sexual partner”

you stupid lil fuck i asked nice cause i know it offends one person pretty bad!

and you would have no clue and neither would i about that word being offensive

i asked nicely but you had to open your worthless fucking mouth

there post an ontopic thread about this cock

stupid hobbit smack :rant: :madfawk:
dude needs to get over it, its a fucking word. It should only be offensive if used at him. I don’t get offended when people refer to italians or irish in dorogatory terms not do i care when people call whites crackers or honkeys or trailer trash.

i wouldn’t say i’m worthless either, about 8 mill if i die in a wreck.

But now i’m gonna go celebrate Nigger…i mean african american month but watching Roots. (sarcasm) get over yourself

dude needs to get over it, its a fucking word. It should only be offensive if used at him. I don’t get offended when people refer to italians or irish in dorogatory terms not do i care when people call whites crackers or honkeys or trailer trash.

But now i’m gonna go celebrate Nigger…i mean african american month but watching Roots. (sarcasm) get over yourself
hahahahah shut up u wanna be wigger:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wigger??? why do people still call me that, how much more towards a clan member do i have to get :smiley:

wigger??? why do people still call me that, how much more towards a clan member do i have to get :smiley:
wear the hood though hazelwood at 2 am!!!

BY UR SELF!!!:tounge: :tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
wear the hood though hazelwood at 2 am!!!

BY UR SELF!!!:tounge: :tounge:

no problem, all tha brothaz are inside, its too cold for them to be out. would you like it right infront mama renee’s barber shop? :smiley:

[

ill keep that in mind

stupid hobbit

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cutty
[B]dude needs to get over it, its a fucking word. It should only be offensive if used at him. I don’t get offended when people refer to italians or irish in dorogatory terms not do i care when people call whites crackers or honkeys or trailer trash.

direct quote from cutty
What you say to someone as a joke might come off as disrespect to them. Everyone has grown up different and not everyone reacts the same to certain comments.

form this thread
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1855

take your own advice

here we go again