politsuck

I really don’t feel like paying just for a place where Ahmed can take a crap either. I’m going to remove his access to it.

Other than what he was posting things had a slow start. But we’ve had users sign up specifically on that forum who lurk just to read… and not Ahmed’s threads either, lol.

I’m not giving up on it just because one user wants to spam the forum.

That’s a start at least. :tup:

I’d still rather see the old section come back to nyspeed since it was a more localized discussion that way but I’ll at least look at politisuck from time to time now that I know it’s not a_ahmed’s jihad forum.

I’ve started to clean up the forum as well and remove some of his copy-paste post responses from threads.

I haven’t been on here for more than 30min in the last few weeks since I’ve been busy with work… I didn’t realize the extent to which he was using the forum as his personal shit show.

Bravo. That guy is a brainwashed psycho who derailed your entire forum by flooding it with anti-american and anti-israel hate. Politisuck was off to a good start. I’ll probably start using it again now that it’s, well, usable.

It was living up to its name a little too well, lol.

I’m not removing all of his stuff, only the really far out shit (Babylonian math skills WTF?) so others can read why he’s not there.

I wanted a place where there was no line… but this kid created one; the point where he’s yelling at the top of his lungs in an empty room.

haha.
I didn’t read any of it. Only heard about his posting in this thread and already know the extent of them based on his previous posts in this forum.
He really invests some time in his interneting…

Figures.