dump pittspeed from the network with poll

i get the original idea, itll bring us closer to people from pittsburg blah blah blah/
we shoulda merged with a maryland racing forum, they atleast have a really nice 1/4 mile.

fuck those guys. you brought us 7000 people who make speedped look smart.
I thought it was gonna be the canadians who sucked, considering how bad all the canadians who corss the border everyday are.

but they havent, i barly noticed them. pittspeed sucks. bad, dump them. standalone forum, so they can get back to thier circle jerk.

They are good for entertainment. Keep em.

polls up simple yes or no. until one of our creative mods comes in and fucks it all up haha

i didnt add bacon because im trying to get results, so Yes = bacon fair?

meh, i have never been a fan of the forum imperialism. Nyspeed was fine when it was just nyspeed.

since moderation of this section is obviously too difficult, they should be gone

Those dudes are grade A douche bags…Sadly, I think this would jeopardize Onyx’s plans for world internet car forum domination, so it won’t happen.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

typical democrat answer

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS.

lol, nice Karter. If we were as sensitive to internet drama as you want us to be you would have been banned a long time ago :wink: