pittspeed.com

Did you get these guys at a scratch and dent sale? Holy hell. LS1 short buses or not it appears that you have derailed your entire network with these ear biters.

Are they as bad as their first impression or are there just a few noisy idiots drowning out the masses?

They’re worse than vwvortex, and that says a lot.

:lol: Haven’t looked, but they’re from titsburgh, what do you expect?

Fo REAL

PITTSpeed seems to be made up of only 5 dudes who all fuck the same girl.

lol, some of you guys bitched about the same shit when we first changed some stuff and we last merged. Hell, at least they’re not whining about the forum colors this time :wink:

lol i was thinking the same thing

Fucking yunzers. :picard:

So when is UBRF relaunching?
Or has it already and I wasn’t invited? Sort of like when I didn’t make the cut to be in the know about nyspeed.

Hopefully Onyx can take a joke

:lol: I get that impression too.

Fair enough. We’ll see how they are once their arms get tired from all the flapping. :stuck_out_tongue:

At least its not another forum full of drifting retards :wink:

Do all the “child forums” use the same database…AKA is it a single sign-on/registration

lol, yes I can take a joke :wink:

I actually talked to Han to see if there was a copy of the UBRF database anywhere or if anyone had it. It would be interesting to merge that in!

Let the PittSpeed guys vent it out just like you guys did. When the 1/4 mile competition rev’s up there will be plenty of time to talk shit about CARS :tup:

dude those guys are retards

that 1/4 mile competition is going to cause a fight…guarantee it

Hey at the end of the day at least its not those idiots from Rochester :slight_smile:

Why do I get the feeling it’s going to be a long winter?

NYSpeed profits are up this year? Allowing admins to purchase more forums for increased revenue?

lol, buy a car LZ. Maybe we’ll sponsor you :slight_smile:

A whole forums of guys that don’t know about your free internet services? What?

Sorry I felt obligated to make some comment :lol: