pittspeed.com

YES THIS!!

What about the free Data plans on verizon that we get?

i will murder unborn children and baby seals.

seriously?

I think you guys need to understand that we’re just joking around. Mods BEFORE you just delete my entire post hear me out. We all know each other, obviously we don’t know you. Let me take you inside what specifically happens at/on pittspeed. We like to talk shit, A LOT. You guys have your sarcasm pink letters, we don’t. We just say it, all of us have thick skin because theres a general hazing that takes place when you come onto pittspeed, if you survive then you do, if not oh well. Our intent yesterday wasn’t to stir up the masses but just have FUN, afterall, thats what the internet is about (besides pron and doing some homework here or there)

Maybe you just don’t prescribe to our type of humor or MAYBE you just don’t have that thick skin yet. If insulted you guys in any way, I apologize, it wasn’t meant to start a fight, it was meant exactly how it was, a tongue in cheek comment. I guess from now on, I’ll have to figure out a way to permanently turn on the sarcasm tags because I do tend to push boundaries when I say something to someone.

What I’m getting at here is we’re all here to have fun, poke some fun at each other and enjoy ourselves. Yes we’re from shitsburgh, titsburgh and every other name you can think of. Yes our quarterback rapes women, probably some in your town. Yes, our football and hockey teams are far superior to anything you have/had minus a few more championships on the canadian side (emphasis on few) the fact is, we all like cars and we talk shit accordingly. So in closing, feel free to give it back, hell, feel free to tear this post apart, god willing, if the mods will let me, I’ll fire back, if not, you can find me on pittspeed (the land of the free and the home of…well you get the picture)

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq347/Cheeks485/thefinger.gif

:bigclap:

go to hell

Lol, I like this guy ^

FUCK ONE GOT OUT OF ITS CAGE!

http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/274f1198-de2e-4341-a43c-23f82d70c9c8/output.gif

CALL THE AMBERLAMPS!!!

LOL nice Fry

We understand your points Cheeks and most of us have thick skin. Some of us have been on car forums for 10+ years now. But things started to go overboard and you created a mob, lol.

Bringing forums together isn’t easy (as you can tell) and we’re trying to offer your guys and ours an overall better experience and more opportunities. It takes time for members to “gel” and understand each other before they can appreciate the sarcasm, personal humor, etc. It doesn’t happen right away and can’t be expected to.

You’ve said some funny shit for sure but the edginess needs to step back a bit until the people you’re prodding understand your intent. And that only happens with time.

:canada:

bahahaha. epic post over on pittspeed. :tup:

Callouts thread now active: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?211165-CALLOUTS-for-PittSpeed-vs.-NYSpeed-Drags-(-)

… And yes, Cheeks can read it :slight_smile: