poor mustang owners...

gt500 = overrated.

mu2 kid

Who gives a fuck, theres always someone/somthing faster. The debate could go on forever. At the time we were getting whooped silly by the LS1 cars(with exception of 99/01 Cobra and 00’ Cobra R). Since 2003, the tables have been turned, and the tables are still facing that way.

Oh, I dont wanna hear mustangs are gay from a pink wheel havin, seafoam color engine bay, 4dr, slow integra drivin mother fucker!

2010 GT500 just went 11.6X@117 on STOCk tires, and with nothing more than a set of control arms. Otherwise 100% stock!!

All Ive seen outta stock Camaro’s are low 13’s, and a few claiming high 12’s

cant go anywhere if your rear end breaks beneath you.the camaro is now an IRS, secretary car… bring back the live axle!

doin 11,s on a blower =not hard …now i could sit here an say i could do a blower on a lt1"that still kicked stock 5.0s and 4.6,s ass"and do better or lsi .your only retort would be you got ore cubes …well to be technical you got 2 cams as no pushrods we got 1 wit pushrods .and that p/r motor is still more efficiant than any motor ford is producin

:rofl :rofl

they did. SLP makes a 2010 supercharged camaro…

http://slpcamaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ZL575.pdf

I guess you could say pay back is a bitch

I would never spend money on a Mustang and would never drive a mustang in the public eye.

With that being said however, if I were to build a car for the strip, my first choice would be an old fox mustang. You can have a VERY fast car for very cheap, relatively speaking.

fixed it for ya. :rofl

That’s probably the only thing I didn’t like about the GTO’s (aside from their weight). Every one of those cars I have seen run at the track have had wheel hop so bad I thought the rear end was going to rip off the car.

What was nice about the 4th gen LS1’s was that they had the live rear axle. And they could take one hell of a beating.

I can relate to this!

I can safely say that I did not understand that abortion of a paragraph…:lol

Need that IRS diff brace man!

Sounds like somthin a vette guy would say lol :tongue

Only 250 built, compared to thousands of cars that come factory from ford and dont need to be special ordered.

buncha fuckin haters

Word yo!

SLP and GM work together…have for a long time.

ALL SS’s are made from SLP. Some get more SLP treatment then others…all depends how big the wallet of the buyer is.

for example, you open my door’s and theirs SLP badges on the inside.

i’m just breaking your balls homie. Back on topic, MUSTANGS SUCK! lol