poppys 1st ice cream cruise dedicated to "griff"

so this year poppys ice cream is having its first cruise on ???. i forget the date but i believe its the first tuesday night in april from 6-10. they are going to dedicate it to “griff”, for those of you who dont know him he was a hot rod guy who had many cars his lastest being a chevelle. he was always there to b.s. with no matter what you drove. he was quite a smart ass always dishing it out to the other hot rod guys, in a playfull manner. over the winter he passed on, he will be missed buy alot of us this season. i remember him back in '06 when i had my ranger, he always knew what i was up to with it and was interested in what i had to say (even though i was young)… im sure adam knows him and bunch of others, (jazzy, i think pauly “allblackedout/zeeohsex” and all of the scotia hot rodders and fuller rd. firehouse guys. he will surely be missed…ill get a definite date in a later post…hope to see you all there

He was the one with the clean darker blue chevelle right?

yes

Ah man, that sucks. RIP old buddy

he was “the life of the party” imo…if you took the time to just listen to some of the things he had to say he was whitty to say the least towards some of the younger hot rod guys…always dishing it out

didn’t he have that T-bucket too? or drive it all the time?

He was a good guy.
I only remember him having the Chevelle with the really lumpy cam.

He died at the end of November.

the date is tues april 20th, i’d like to say i’ll be there with the sonoma but i dont know just yet

yeah he was a cool dude, sorry to hear the news. im sure ill be down there once in awhile, but i have class tuesday nights 6-845 so ill have to catch the tail end.

ill be sure to make it to most of these. never met him but RIP

ill be home so i may have to swing threw

wont be there trans went out last night