poppys ice cream tues may 25th

anyone planning on going?? i’ll have my slonoma out…

cool story

lock1 ban 1

lock 2

ban 2

Sick quote! Where did you find that!?

seen it on albany underground…hope u dont mind me using it…i did give yah credit…u going tommorow?

haha no problem. I probably wont be making it out thou.

oh, and the quote I found years ago. Stole it from someone haha

It would have been nice if you posted the start time, location, etc.

this goes on every tuesday night at poppys its Bears cruise in I try to go there for it nice crowd nice cars as well. I was there last night there is a car show put on by them in the field next to the firehouse across the street that is saturday june 6th.

nice nice…which car did u have???im going to assume a 55-57 chevy 210

I heard the Chuck Wagon is a good spot for classic cars

yup ill be there saturday… …but idk if they will have both shows or wtf they r gonna do it might be a car show earlier then some people might go to the chuck wagon

what is the chuck wagon?

OMG you dont know? It’s the retro/silver diner down on RT20 past Jewetts chicken farm. I guess over 50 cars showed up last week

its an old diner over by warners auto body on rt 20 between duanesburg and guilderland across the street from the rock youth center…its been restored and opened up earlier this year for business now they have a cruise in on sat nights…

I am planning on hitting the chuck wagon this sat with the family unfortunatly I wont have my car yet but it is the 55 in my avatar. the 55 is in the body shop getting the 1/4s reworked among other things. I went with my wifes uncle last night to poppys and put the parsons car show flyers in cars. We dove his big red bonneville the thing is a land yacht mid 60s cant recall the exact year.

nice nice cant wait to see your 55 out…i had my red sonoma out last night it was parked in the corner near the black toyota and the v8 vega

Will you buy me some ice cream? We can each get different flavors, then try each others cones. You will notice I got some mint chocolate chip on myself, and wipe my mouth, while we skip along all the cool cars, especially the swapped Chevys trucks. Then we can sit in your truck and whisper sweet nothings to each other. Oh boy, oh boy.

Drove by this the other day, and it looked pretty busy. I plan on checking it out, maybe this weekend if others are going.

chuck wagon saturday? good eats? ill be there.:thumbup

chuck wagon is a good place, i was there yesterday for lunch, had a huge fucking burger, had about 4" of meat on it (not quite what im used to) ill make it out to most of the cruise in’s once my gbody is back up and running.

Ive been wanting to go to that diner for dinner one of these days.

Its in front of Ketchum’s repair shop. Tom owns both.