poppys ice cream tues may 25th

What’s wrong with swapped Chevy’s… Devil, ya damn crip.

Nothing. I just thought thats where Rad0Man would be. Also, Im a blood, prefer red honestly.

Red you cant skip along all the cool cars, you have to roll along

anyone goin over tonight?

il go out in my civic

gemme a call whore since you havent talked dirty to me since sunday :frowning:

has it been that long??? :lol I’ll hit you up

So not Poppy’s, but I ate at the other place, the one on 20 near the chicken farm. Was pretty damn good! Coffee rocked, and the hamburger was real.

^ Chuck Wagon

Dude, it was awesome. The coffee was so good I downed two cups, then she placed my massive burger in front of me. I instantly had to have a bowel movement. I then returned to massacre the beast that was an amazing hamburger.

Poppy’s ice cream is delicious! Trying to talk Wayne into coming out of the garage to go down :frowning:

call me trace, ill go!

Ive been wanting to try that place but never get a chance.

lotta decent cars out tonight,met 04wrx in person,seemed like a down to earth kid…nice meetin ya bro!

foods not bad, and reasonable priced, i had a fucking huge artery clogging double hamburger the other day and it was ok id say. The old waitress wants my nutssssss unnghhhhhhhhhh

WTF you shoulda texted me!!! Next Tues we’ll go! I have been craaaving Poppy’s for over 2 weeks now!

I just thought it would be cool since its an old time diner. I know Tom (the owner) from working up that way. He used to balance the tires for the bodyshop I worked at.

I was there…gonna put some pics up. Was parked next to the rex.

Oh it is a cool place for sure, ill continue to go there and support a local business too. Tom is a cool guy for sure, real nice.

I would go again, a lil tight for my chair, but def a nice place.