People From Lockport, and the Surrounding Meet?

I’ve noticed in the last couple months that there’s alot more people on here from, Lockport, Middleport, Pendleton, ect.
Just wondering if you guys would want to have a meet thats closer to us than out at Mighty (even though Mighty does have more action). Back in the day me and a few guys used to meet at Burger King (where DunkinDonuts is now) on S.Transit Lockport, and just hang out like people do at Mighty.
I think it’d be cool to get together maybe do some runs on some of the county roads surrounding us. Hell, I might have ran into a few of you already.

Lemmie know what you guys think.

Go a little farther south. I’d check this out.

Do you know where Uncle G’s Ice Cream is? Formerly Dutch’s Deli. I have wanted to get a meet going there for a while.

Parking is a bit tight, but it would be quite fun.

hmmm My area…
Crap.

I would probably be in for this.How about we make it a dennys meet instead?

lockport eh? im there all the effing time

I remember getting mighty then going over to BK and also Key bank and chillin’ out.Good times.The old mighty 5.0TPI Iroc
D

I used to walk/bike/blade to Dutch’s when I was a kid at my friend’s house on New Rd

Good times

I remember the Keybank days. I’m in!

I’m there most of the time because the GF lives in middleport.
Crap.
lol.
=S

I’m in for something in lockport as well. lockport is like 10-15 minutes from me with hardly any traffic most of the time. I’m on bear ridge

i’d go, but best bet i would say is a late night meet at denny’s…

Could do Hortons by millersport

i live right down the road from uncle g’s so i will meet wherever

YES! We used to do the same thing in my '64 GTO/Lemans…flip-flop blue color.

I remember the Keybank days. I’m in!

No eff’n shit!!! You guys were there too?!?!

I had the '64 GTO/LeMans. You guys remember the green firebird with the noisy timing gears, the “orange crusher” the old Chevy LUV truck (loud timing gears too), the kid with the black mustang, a GTA, I remember a red GTA, a blue 66~67 Chevelle…man those were the good ol days…back when I thought high 13’s was badass. Anyone ever do runs on Donner Rd.? (Im gonna go ahead and post up the road because, you’d be an idiot to race on that road…its a wavy, potholed, and only a lane and a half) Im guilty though.

I think we would get booted from Denny’s, We’d be good at places like the lot between BK and Hollywood, Arby’s, or Wendy’s…lemmie know, we ought to do this!

The donner-bon! I’ve seen your car, but never met you I believe. That green firebird was awesome. I tried to buy that Luv, but the guy wouldn’t sell it to me because I was too young, HA!

ITS COLD outside.Dennys is fine they deal with drunks all the time.Or timmy hos at millersport

Not noooow, this spring, summer…whatever.

and wtf is “donner-bon”?

LMAO!!!
Orange crush(luv) was denny rose(duetz).Black mustang if 4 cyl was kevin drake or he may have had my 89 red GTA.I had my GN’s then and a pizzeria in LKPT(big valley).
Oh the memories
D