People From Lockport, and the Surrounding Meet?

Donner-bon is what my friends used to call it because of all the high speed driving that went on over there.

ooooh ok I get it.

LMAO!!!
Orange crush(luv) was denny rose(duetz).Black mustang if 4 cyl was kevin drake or he may have had my 89 red GTA.I had my GN’s then and a pizzeria in LKPT(big valley).
Oh the memories
D

The black Mustang was Donnie DeBose (sp) Duetz is a friend of mine his dad my dad are good friends…I should have posted this a long time ago. I see all these other guys have close ties because of there locale but never thought to see how many have local ties here in Lockport…let alone the history.

I’ve had to run into a few of you guys…I remember a older guy with a GN that ran low 11s, he wanted to run on Main St. (when it was a 4lane) I knew he’d kill me.
Yeah, I had that blue 64 GTO/LeMans with the white trash hood scoop…it said, “blue angel” on it…it was actually Denny Rose’s friends car I bought it from him.
I still got the car too…every time I look at it I think of the BK days.
We oughta get together…

LOL Donnie deboe.I “I can have some of that?” That’s what he would always say when we had something(food).His Mustang was actually an SVO.He actually kind of took over his fathers collision shop on Bowmiller(larrys ) right near the end at Dysinger.
The GN guy,without a doubt was Bob dellario.I actually bought both of his GNs off of him.The first one was an 86 with a few mods,maybe a 11:9X car.Maybe.The 2nd was a proven 10.49 car at Norwalk that he bought of of Mark Burnham from Ransomville and beat the living hell out of.I got it for $7k with a tired motor and stripped some stuff off it and flipped it, but should’ve kept it as I heard it had some HUGE money in the rear and tranny.Was a straight car as well.
U ever heard of the pizzeria/pawn shop that was at the corner of Transit and Niagara streets?That was me.

U ever heard of the pizzeria/pawn shop that was at the corner of Transit and Niagara streets?That was me.

Im runnin a blank…when was this? All I can picture is, The Niagara bar, Funeral Home, and a parking lot. Was it over by the VFW?

Donnie’s shop…I drive by there now and then and wonder if he took that over. Remember the Stamp kid that had the black Camaro (yet another motor with noisy timing gear) It sounded mean as hell but only clicked off like 9.0~8.9 1/8 mi. times.
You must have seen my car a few times then. What are you rocking now?

It’d be cool as hell to get all the old school guys together and have a meet or something.

09 ZR1 baby:pimp:. I do Have a deposit for one but won’t get it until at Least
Aug tho.Current rides are 08 Saturn Sky Turbo, 07 Tahoe LTZ,and my 04 Silverado Z stepside and a HHR panel. The Saturn is waiting on a Dejon Stage 2 turbo kit which they say will be out by March 1. Supposed 325-350whp with tune and a few other goodies.The tahoe was going to get the basic headers,exhaust and tune,but looks like it’s getting traded in on an 09 Escalade.
Truck has a tune,exhaust,and a filter and mostly just sits around as I think I might actually keep that one for life.Had it 4 yrs now and when I was thinking about trading it in got a lil sad,as I’ve never had a vehicle that long.It’s a very metallic gray that looks very nice when clean.It was a new color in 04 and since the last year for the stepside was 05 it is very rare,not that it matters.The dealer had to go to the other side of Albany to find it as I wanted the larger engine as well.
Tommy Stamp.85 or 6 Z28 with the 91Z wing.His sister actually had my Iroc for a year or two and I missed out on buying it by 1 DAY form the guy who has it now and won’t sell it.Car has been sitting in his driveway on tonawanda creek for 3 yrs now.He was going to sell it to me last spring for $2K and I tried the wait a month before I called back to see if I could get it cheaper and he changed his mind.To say the least was a a tad bit angry.WHEN I get that one back it will get a frame off with something very nice under the hood, and will never be sold for any price
D

I’m in Pendleton. I’m getting my license this summer so i’ll be at the meets in my gtp

The Bon ton/ Lockport Mall is always empty and would be perfect.

^^i was thinking that or even the Pica’s Pizza in the HD lot. It’s usually empty their, and i’m sure they’d appreciate the business. They just aren’t open that late iirc

something in lockport would be nice. i have a bunch of people intrested too.

^^I see that you’re from Burt. What do you drive? Any mods? We’ve probably crossed paths…you probably didnt notice my car, it blends in with the rest of them real nice.
You say you got other people interested in coming out…do any of these people have modded/fast cars? I’m lookin for people to run in our area.

What kind of mods do you have, I’ll run you when I get my summer tires back on.

Alot…Im running in the 12s. I have a supercharger, intercooler, smaller pulley on the supercharger, and a few other things.

NVM than lol. So when we going to get this meat started? I can’t wait to get things rolling.

This made me lol.

Get the “meat” started? ^^^Is that what you lol’d about?

A steak on the grill would be good about now LOL

I’ll bring the frank’s hot sauce lol.

frank’s for…meat? What kind of meat are we talkin’?

I douse frank’s on everything. Just because if I brought it doesn’t mean everyone has to use it. O yea, one thing, you broke the lol chain. :lolsign:

Well, Im ready to get the “meat” together… :gay: