People From Lockport, and the Surrounding Meet?

I’m from the falls, but work a lot in lockport I’d be in for this…94 formula

Maybe something Saturday during the day? As for a place, that would be up to you guys because I don’t venture out to lockport to often. Maybe the pool hall or something, idk then we can always go somewhere from there. Any other ideas?

we could always get a bunch of bowling lanes friday night (working saturday)

good ol middleport.Been awhile since I’ve been down there.Go Rams!!!
D

I might be working Friday night, I work the night shift so I would be going into work at 11:30pm. I’m not sure yet if were working Saturday so if we do plan for friday lets try to get something set up around 7 or 8ish.

I’d like to find some locals to race…it’d be better than having to drive all the way out to Mighty. Anyone game???

Return your car to stock and I’m game. :lolham:

I’m in for a race …but I’m thinking more like April, Mayish…?

OK…“jester77”. what mods ya got, whats ur car look like, and what kind of power or times you run?

…and snowbordi…blah I “look” stock. :wink:

**All you local guys, my car is a '97 GP GT black, silver painted 5 spokes (stock) I have red reflective over lays on the doors and the trunk lid. I have a ZZPerformance sticker on the back window, a "SLP chrome badge under the pass. side taillight and, a single muffler coming out the back pass. side. Oh, and its a bit louder than stock.

Shit, we can race tonight because It’s snowing and I have blizzaks. NVM lol I had enough fun fucking around on the country roads tonight.

Dig race in the snow? :tspry:

They were going to do it at lancaster. I wasn’t serious though.

Its a black 94 firebird, LT1 n/a , bolt-ons, m6 or t350, 9inch. Haven’t been on a dyno yet or a track.

Hope to see u 'round this spring/summer. Maybe on transit or something. Maybe eben just setup a run. :wink:

my friend has a 02 saturn.

i might of seen you. is the pontiac on your bumper painted red?

i have a 88 nissan 300zx turbo.

it doesnt have much intake, exhaust, and MBC @10psi.

Nice color ^^^^^Looks hot

thanks. pictures can be deceiving. it was a DIY paint job by the previous owner. there are runs everywhere. i want to paint it gloss black. i have a set of tenzo poke 10’s (silver) im going to put on there this spring.

Yeah, the Grand Prix on the back has red overlays. I drive my wagon most of the time in the winter, but if the roads are clear I drive the GP. Tell, your friend if he wants a piece of a Grand Prix GT (big ol family car)…lol Im game.

OH! if you ever want to get your car repainted, my buddy lives on Transit Road (looks like he must be real close to you). He might be interested in painting it for you. He’s done quiet a few corvette’s…he did the yellow one on 78 across from Niagara Impliment, along with the maroon one that sits next to the yellow one. He doesnt have a shop, he does it out of his garage.

paint is kinda further down on the list. i have to do suspension, tires and turbo first.

im up for a meet if anyones still planning this. im in pendleton but am in lockport almost everyday. youve probably seen my green s10 around. lowered, caddy tails, sbc.