Porsche and Audi will battle at Le Mans in 2014.

Who is excited about tomorrow?!?!?

:headbang:

The tech they put into that porsche is amazing I cant wait to see how it goes.

Lot’s of drama at Le mans so far, The Toyota is super fast but there is some drama behind the cars legality. Audi destroyed the #1 car in the first qualifying session, built a completely new car from the ground up over night, and then wrecked it again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32860[/ATTACH]

Double u tee eff?!?

Yeah thats what happens when you go airborne at 150+mph, amazingly the driver while done for the weekend only had 2 cuts but no concussion/back issues

Porsch Problems Allready This isint looing good.

Where is a good place online to watch or at least get updates?

While I’m happy Audi took 1&2. I am disappointed that Porsche could have taken it. Toyota…meh…

Audi needs to rethink their strategy before the next race. Losing to Porsche is not an option.

So my DMG-MORI salesman finally got back to me, the Porsche 919 will be at IMTS 2014. I guess I should plan my trip to McCormick Place! :slight_smile:

WOW! So Mark Mohr, the president of DMG-MORI USA Just invited me to the race in Austin. Included in the festivities if you will is the Porsche Driving Experience and swanky accommodations. This should be quite fun!

Rad.

@maxwell and I went to a porsche event this spring and we got to do a few hot laps in two different 991’s to check out the difference having the right tires makes.

You better take pictures!

Bring some water cut dinosaurs to bribe them for even more access :slight_smile:

It will be fun just to see an F1 circuit. I am not sure of any details at this point but hot laps there would be insane.

I will definitely get some pics but I am no pro with a camera. :slight_smile:

• Updated - - -

It would be neat to meet Mark Webber, Etc. Maybe Patrick Dempsey too.

You don’t need to be a pro with a camera, have ya seen shots from the kids these days? :slight_smile:

I do have the GoPro suction mount. :smiley:

Maybe I can meet the Stig too!

I just got back from IMTS in Chicago and got a taste of the 919 in person.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33615[/ATTACH]

Awesome car :tup:

I am flying to Austin tomorrow, this hurricane better not mess up my helicopter tour, my wine country tour, my Porsche driving experience, or the race. :slight_smile:

This is Definately a Texas sized resort. There were some pretty sweet gifts on my bed when I checked in. I can’t seem to post pictures from my phone at the moment though.

Post 'em when you get home!