Poss WTT: Verizon "The V''

I have a LG VX9800 through verizon, I recently cancelled texts due to receiving over 4000 per month and the pricing was getting out of control. So possibly want to trade for another verizon phone+cash for mine.

Let me know if your interested, and what phone you have. Also post pics if possible to show the condition yours is in.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/S_Kuebler1/f9_1.jpg

love the phone, mine has always been great, GLWS!!

hmm i should post up a pic of mine. i could use yours since no one ever fucking talks on the phone anymore, its all texts. especially girls :bloated: :ham:

ya I love the phone too, but I got sick of paying that much for texts every month so I just cancelled it. Also if I was going to do a trade, I would really like to keep the vcast and make sure it has a really loud external speaker for ringers.

dam wish this was able to be used on a t-mobile carrier i would of brought it!

trade for razr?

ehhh I don’t rlly like the razr, how much cash would you throw in? and what version is it?

:tup: for this phone. I love mine

pm sent

I love mine too, but unless I can find a way to stop getting so many text’s it almost seems pointless to keep.

as far as the razr’s ehhhh i duno…anyone have anything else?

up

too many texts? thats umpossible…

And if thats the case, convince everyone to go IN and pay the $5/month for unlimited IN text/pix :slight_smile:

$5 unlimited in is no longer a promotion. $10 now gets you unlimited in msg’ing + 500 outside. much better than the $5 one.

cmon trade for the razr

pics of your razr and how much cash do you wana give me?

how would having any other phone = you getting less text messages?

:word: ?

I cancelled text’s all together, therefore I don’t need a phone with a keyboard on it.

Reading>you

“I recently cancelled text’s”

If anyones contract is up, and we’re going to be purchasing a new phone I would realistically like the chocolate that I believe just came out a day or so.

Someone already offered me $220 cash for it, but I would like to do a trade so I don’t have to deal with ebay again.

i have the VX5200 i think? the silver and blue one, yeah you know you want it :wink: