Want To Trade: VX9800 for Verizon Razr

Hey guys.

I’m currently loking to trade my LG VX9800 cell phone for a Verizon Razr. It’s currently still being used, but I’d cancel number when you buy it. It is complete. This phone has a battery, home charger, 256mb mini-sd card, and a card->computer reader so you can trade pictures and information from your computer to your phone. It has a 1.3 mp camera with a focus and a flash. The owners manual/instructions are also included.

The item is in 15126 Imperial, PA for shipping. Local pick-up is even better! This item sells for at least 200 bucks on ebay!

http://news.vzw.com/images/releases/VX9800H4Web.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/averagewhiteboy/IMG_5670.jpg

I’ll trade it to you striaght up for a good condition Razr for Verizon, exactly as is.

i don’t have a razor but i got a question. What data plan did u have for searching the web through verizon?

I have absolutely no idea. Sorry…

:sadwavey:

y u try’n to trade it…

hit me up on AIM

Tryin’ to trade?

:bigok:

with that phone, you need the mobile web 2.0 ($5/month)

:confused: u still answer my question…:stick:

Basically I’m just sixk of the thing being bulky. lol. Everything works great, but it’s just too chunky. If you did want to trade though, you’ll be getting a great deal with all my accessories included…

:bigok:

that is the phone i want…but i don’t have the razor yet tho to trade u… hit me up on AIM when ur on next and we’ll talk

Sorry, but I never really go on AIM… Want my email so we don’t keep posting all over the site throwin’ up prices? lol.

mobileweb 2.0 $5 a month

ya i got the web on my phone now…its like 5 a month

I got a pretty descent razr phone i will trade u for it drop me an email at flickster29@hotmail.com let me know thats the phone i want

Bump Bump

PM and email sent!

HEY umm i thought we already something setup.:rolleyes::stick:…i was still down to do it but i still didn’t get my wisdom teeth pulled yet like u were told and as soon they get pulled, verizon was the first thing i was taking care of

Any idea of a time frame?

HELLLOOOOOOOO

Shortly, I told you I gotta get my jaw taken care of first and now that the swelling went down in my mouth, I can get it taken care of. The oral surgeon would not do nothing cause of the swelling in my mouth.

Alrighty. It’s no big deal. I just wasn’t sure since I didn’t hear anything for awhile. Maybe sometime within a week or two we can get this going?