WTB: vzw razr phone..

hey everyone… i know, they suck- but my moms on my plan and wants one cuz its easier to carry around at work. fine. so before i go shellin out a couple hundred for a new one for her just seein if anyone has one they wanna get rid of. i dont even know what they’re really worth so throw a number out there with it if ya got one. gotta be verizon, im not messin with unlocking crap.

thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Sarah

how much she wanna spend

honestly, i love my rzr and wouldn’t trade it for anything… but i am cingular.

pants this tight NEED slim phones, lol.

nothing wrong with the razr… i like how everyone likes to act like they’re too cool for them now just cause a lot of people have them. i think they’re pretty sweet and if the slvr didn’t exist… i would’ve gotten a razr :tup: GL

I like my razr its just my third one already

i like the phone itself, it’s the software that verizon puts on it i hate. and it runs so damn slow. :tdown:

how much u lookin to spend, i may be interested in a change…

its not that i dont like the razr- my ex had one and i hated it cuz id press ‘contacts’ and 10 seconds later the phonebook would pop up. as for a price? i dont know- somewhere around $100? i dont know what a used one runs- i just know shes bitchin that she wants one. I have a spare ‘The V’ phone but its too big for her to carry around at work.

i love mine, no problems here…

not to hijack but im also lookin for a verizon razr

ugh

i might trade for the v

that can be arranged. PM if you’re serious

evolve- im not eligible for an upgrade, i just upgraded in may. this whole family plan thing sucks when it comes to upgrading anyway.

the razr is a good phone

it just so happens that vzw has managed to fuck it up

here is a short list of why i think so:

1. My g/f as well as many others have had encounters with this phone. My girlfriend got one pretty much for free. 4 days later, buttons stopped working and there was seriously, NO battery life. So she takes it back. They say, the phone has been water damaged we cant do shit. Now, as u can speculate that people do dumb things like ruin brand new phones, this did not happen. the phone was never near water. wierd. So she starts to ask around ppl with the same phone. Everyone(who claimed theirs never saw water) seem to have this water dot saying that it has. wierd. So i think that is a problem right there. No biggie. she stole the white dot off of her sister’s battery, problem solved. she was upset and hated the phone so she just returned it and got her old phone back, it was a BS situation.

2. I have a motorola v710 and it has a handful more options then the razr. Why motorola, why cut down on options with such a sweet phone?

3. g/f’s brand new phone, wouldnt even connect to bluetooth devices

i am a big motorola fan. ive always owned motorola and never had an issue with a phone. i think the verizon fucked up this phone cause ive heard of ppl with other carriers never have problems

and while on the subject, i hate that all verizon phones use that standardized software

oh yeah, if anyone want’s to sell/give me a newer battery, that would be great… mine lasts like a day or less now.

then flash it with altell’s software. i stick to my original thought that razr’s are no good.

whiteandblue: how is the family plan any different?

My Razor has been fine. i’ve had it since April (it was free). Never had a problem with it not working. The battery lasts days on end if I am somewhere with strong constant reception. if I am somewhere with a weak signal it only lasts about 12-16hours.

I’ve been happy with it though.

Edit- then again I am not a phone nerd. The previous phone I had was an LG flip phone that didn’t even have an outside screen, or ANY features. It was a phone, and that was it.

because when i went to upgrade our phones they only gave me the upgrade on my primary line, and not my moms line [an add on]… so i got a discount on a new phone but i woulda had to pay full price to upgrade her phone. she said screw that and kept her old phone but now she just bitches she wants a razr so to make mommy happy im tryin to get her one.