So my RAZR just stopped working...

And I have no insurance (cingular). Am I screwed? Or am I going to have to contact Motorola?

seems like a common problem…everyone i talk to has problems with their RAZR

krzr ftw or whatever its called

im not surprised.

no

edit: if its under 1 year old take it to a cingular store, it will be under warranty. if its over, start looking for a new phone.

My boyfriend has a RAZR and I was surprised at how craptastic it was. He had to take it back to Verizon because the software was bad or something in it. And it’s laggy as hell now. My Samsung is much better IMO.

what’s wrong with the krzr?

Not sure if Cingular does this… but when i had a sidekick (tmobile) i accidentally dropped it in shower soo i called customer service made up some shit and said it wouldnt turn on… they sent me a refurbished sidekick and i mailed them the broken one. I did this twice in one year and it worked. Give it a try

motorola makes it.

:lol: i like the way it looks and it doesnt feel like its about to crack in half like the razr does. I have an LG anyways

i’ve never had a problem with motorola phones. I am on my 4th one. I only change them when i renew my contract.

i have a krzr for sale but its verizon

your probably screwed. just go buy another phone…i hate when they fix it and mail it back…it’s never the same.

the razor is junk, i realized it when i got the sprint katana…it’s made way betta

if its less than 6 months old, cingular should warranty it, if its under a year, but over 6 months motorola will replace it if you call them and tell them about it, then send them your phone, and they have a tech check it out and send a new one if they determine it in fact is broken. i always keep my old phone becuase of this and ive lent it out a few times for my friends in the same situation.

Samsung FTW

only reason i have a razr cuz it was free, i only like the slimness of it, not much else i like about it, i want a Q anyway

Q = not a good idea.

Well I’ve had it less than a year, hopefully they can help me out.

I like my Q.

Ive gone throught 8 different Razr’s since March. The only one that was my fault was the 7th that I dropped into the toilet while taking a piss. All the others were due to a malfuntion in the phone. And I actually need to get the current one I have replaced as well so that means Ill be up to 9 Razrs since March :tup:

Those phones are shit.

im on my 3rd one, theyre total crap…call them up or go to the store, thats easier - they’ll send you a new one and when you get the new one in the mail you keep your battery and the back of the phone the rest you send back in the mail in the box they gave you - it might cost like 10.82 or so for shipping but if you call up and complain about the “oil spot” on the screen your phone mos tlikely has or some other common RAZR problem they’ll credit the money back to you :tup: good luck