So my RAZR just stopped working...

YA minus the fact that sprint is hands down the worst signal and customer service in the wireless industry

said the person not in the wireless industry :stuck_out_tongue:

hey i had sprint for 4 years, never had signal, always given a hardtime from customer service. tell you the truth verizon isnt to good at customer service from my experience and others. little fucking punk bitches with an attitude working part time at verizon can suck a dick. if u dont wanna be there then fucking quit. im always nice when i have a problem, but yet they still give you shit. only reason i stay cuz of the signal

most direct retail locations do seem to have that attitude unfortunately. As always, i offer my full support with any VZW issue you may have, and I like to say I’m pretty good at getting things done. I have been selling VZW for over 3 years, so I know if a lop hole exists and how to talk to CS reps in order to get what i want (if it is possible).

I work at an indirect rep, and I would invite VZW customers to check out a local Wireless Zone store for anything they may need. We are the largest Verizon Wireless retailer in the country and are the only franchise in the state with a Premier Agent status, so we have a bit more pull sometimes in the back end of things. My store is located in East Aurora, and under the same ownership we also have Lockport (next to Kitchen World), Springville (next to Walmart) and the Hornell location. There is also a store on South Park in Hamburg, and one in East Amherst in the Tops plaza by N French.

The indirects normally keep a higher and more personal level of customer service because customer retention/referral customers/repeat customers is how we build our business. There are some things like on-site warranty work only available by authorized tech’s that are only in some direct locations, but that’s pretty much it.

And I also have personal experience with Sprint as a customer, and I can agree with you that their signal/customer service is generally poor in this area. Although I would have to vote Nextel or T-mobile as having the worst signal in the area. :stuck_out_tongue: