Which Verizon phone to get???

so im making the switch to verizon real soon, and ive been thinking of getting either the motorola Q or the Razr. im kinda leaning towards the Q. everyone has the Razr so id hate being one of those guys. my co-worker has the Q and i like it a lot. thoughts on the 2 phones?

q=:tup:

razr=:tdown:

you getting verizon=:tup: :tup: :tup:

the q is a sweet phone. the razr isn’t bad, just a lot people has it and kinda basic. did you look at the krazr? it’s a nice phone.

i have the krazr is ok, its faster then the razr. i wanted the Q untill i found out i had to pay an extra 45 a month on top of my bill just to have a pda and it wasnt worth it to me

You should get the chocolate phone, I played with one last night and I really liked the touchless buttons and ipod wheel

i know someone who has the Q and he loves it. hated his razr.

so yeah Q= :tup:

i havent seen the KRZR yet, but i hear it’s thinner than the razr…true??

not thinner but not as wide. and its better then the razr

man some of u ppl are way picky on phones,

just need incoming out going and a phone book damn

samsung ftw.

VX8300 here. Speakerphone seems better than the Razr. KRZR is thinner and has even louder speakers, from what I can tell.

If you ever use them for music, Verizon’s locked them down to WMA’s only; though there was a workaround for the VX8300 to do mp3’s.

am i even fucking posting in here or what. i just fucking said the krzr is NOT thinner, its a little longer and not as wide, with a much smoother apperance and faster then the rzr. and its got one hell of a speaker on it. loudest speakerphone ive heard in awhile. plus the heat touch buttons are cool on the front

i love my Q, I dont know how I used to function w/o a pda. Yeah you have to pay the extra for the unliminted data, but you can cancel it after the first 2 months.

I have heard the KRZR is hard to text on.

my vote goes for the Q.

if i could afford an 120 dollar phone bill a month i def would have picked up the Q, and i have no problem texting…

I have the 8300 and love it.Everyone I’ve talked to feels the same,if that helps.

D

I too have the VX8300 and I love it.

Meh, I have the Chocolate and it’s ok, but I don’t know how much I would reccomend it.

q>razr and krzr…

but IMO, chocolate > all of the above…i love mine, just dont get the new gay one they came out with, the white one…gross

my friend has a krzr and I like how small it it. Very thin, im gona get one.

LG vx 8300 or 8600(chocolate flip)

sigh