Opinions on Cell Phones?

Im in the market for a new cell phone. I was thinking about pickin up one of those Motorola Razrs whenever I upgrade my plan. Im currently with Cingular and they deal with Motorola, LG, Samsung and Nokia. My phone is pretty much on its last legs so I need one asap.

can anyone give me some advice on what phones to stay away from?

thanks

Motorola is the best so far,LG…good…nokia=junk and so does samsung.

samsung is the best and go with sprint if you want free shit

www.sprintusers.com, check out the tips and tricks forum

Motorola is nice but the razr is junk.

i got the motorola e15 phone and it is by far the best phone I have ever bought…it gets good signal were my previous phones wouldn’t

yea I just read reviews on it. changed my mind in a hurry

I had a Sony Ericsson a couple years ago when I had AT&T. Best phone I’ve ever owned. Might want to check it out.

the samsung blade > moto Razr

verizon > *

if u care about service n that stuff…im not sure on free junk n toys for ur phones…

I have the motorola E815 phone, which is what i’m guessing you meant. Anyways, I’ve had nothing but problems with it. I’m already on my second e815 and its going bad already as well. Constantly shutting off and restarting byitself, the antenna broke, camera stopped working.

I will NEVER buy another motorola product.

what makes you say that? i just got my razr and love it but i did hear something about the screens going bad…

the keypads are another thing on the razr that go fairly quickly.

These are the two things the lady over at the store told me when I said I was thinking Razr. She recommended the Samsung a950, so I got that one. Good signal, clear sound, camera is decent for a phone (I think it’s 1.3 Mpixel). I’m pleased so far with this choice.

i like my treo 650

I love my Nokia. I’ve got the 6230.

i,m on my second one and maybe third. The glitch u are talking baout is in the sofware and it wil shut down for a few seconds kolar,that is getting worked out and u can get software to do it urself and take care o f it too. By far this is one of the best right now but like all phones it has it,s problems.

all of the OT cell phone guru’s say that motorola is total shit. I love my Sanyo MM-8300.

My current E-815 moto cell is a pile of shit, my old moto T-720 cell was a pile of shit, the motorola radios I use at UPS are constantly breaking.

In conclusion: Fuck motorola up the ass with an iron stick.

same here…

motorola is overrated…
as far as phone quality & call quality…i’ve heard many times that Samsung & Sanyo are the ones to beat.

go here http://www.phonescoop.com/
they got tons of good info on phones, reviews, new stuff coming out, etc…