Red Motorola Razr

Sprint finally adopted the razr…and it’s for a really good cause
http://www.sprintenterprise.com/red/?id12=UHP_Promo_186x182_102106_REDRAZR

come get me when you post something worth clicking on.

:stick:

I want it!!! I hate sprint…think they will have it for the other companies?

Yes, the point of this thread is to exemplify how beat Sprint is in the race of current technology. Pun intended.

im pretty sure the other companies will eventually get it the same way sprint eventually got the razr. Seeing that it’s a sponsored phone though it may take some time

No KRZR no care.

sprint is ok… although it’s not yuppie bullshit that you all adore so much.

IMO…the razr is kinda cheap.

i’ve played with them a few times & was very unimpressed.
i don’t thnk its as great as the hype & felt cheap to me.

so sprint not having it never bothered me…

the samsung blade (A900) > Razr

I was also ver unimpressed with the motorola Q…nice screen but that was about it.

The Q was horrible i didn’t really care for it at all. And the A900M owns the Razr yes thats true. The krzr though…thats a chick phone no matter how you look at it…

yeah, because the RAZR is the pinnacle of cell phone technology. And by pinnacle, I mean one of the shittiest phones ever made.

Samsung A900 > *.slim phones

oops. the A900 praise is already alive and well in this thread. :kekegay:

Its been in the making that Sprint is going to carry the razr line aka the Q7 razr and the slvr. Of course I’d take my a900 over the razr anyday. Down here all the stupid highschool chicks that think the phone is god’s gift to cell phones has one. Also if your looking for a new pda/phone for sprint wait for a new one by Samsung. Its suppose to be alot better than the Q7. Atleast that’s what I’ve read.

it just so happens that I will be in the near future. The sub LCD cracked on my A900 and I got to playing with some of the PDA phones in the Sprint store while they tried to fix it (which they couldnt, so I got a new phone, no charge). I’ve always knocked them and never imagined owning one, but man are they nice. I have to have one.

I just checked sprintusers.com and sprints website. It looks like its already out. Its the Samsung IP-830w, there could be a different one but it was like 5 sec. of searching the forum.

I too am looking for a phone/pda at first it was the Q7 but if I’m going to spend that much money on something I don’t want any doubts about it.

:werd:

i think the one I was playing with was a Treo. I liked it, but I really only played on it for about 15 minutes. and most of that time was spent browsing Pittspeed. :kekegayL

Check out sprintusers.com for any reviews you want on their phones. I did that for the a900 and what was posted about the only major downside was when charging the battery was the only downside I had also.

yeah the IP-830w is out… i had the older I300 & I330
I like the samsung PDA phones…but this new one is windows mobile…ehhh

IMO: Palm > windows mobile.

& back to the razr…i even think the sanyo Katana & maybe even the LG Fucis are better have’nt played with them that much but @ a quick glance i thought they were better & felt like a more solid piece.

for all your phone info needs

you can look @ info by cel phone provider, cell phone maker, etc…& they got all the late breaking news on new stuff coming out.

they got pics of the new Motorola ROKR E6

i actually played with a LG chocolate real quick in the store one day…they seemed like a decent piece.

My roommate has the LG Fusic, whatever its called, and I like it except for the face that it sits really close to your face so if you have any type of facial hair its gonna get stuck in the crack of the case.