Totally Unlimited txting on VZW?!?!?!

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

could it be happening? is there something in the works? :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

i guess we will find out on april 16th

the information contained in this post is of my own opinion and in no way reflects any inside knowledge of anything regarding VZW

like unlimited to everyone??? ie sprint?

That’d be kinda cool. Still wish they’d focus more on getting better phones, but I’ll take what I can get. :tup:

besides not having real nokias, i think the phone lineup right now is the best its ever been.

but thats another thread for another time

True, I wonder what pricing on the text plan would be. I hope they don’t go for something outrageous like $30-50, but I wouldn’t be that surprised.

its a completely different calling plan, $20 more than standard pricing

i agree

yeah theres some nice phones phone out. what i dont agree with is the software on the phones. but as already mentioned, another argument for another thread

i always go over my txt and really had to crack down and not txtin as much, even with the $10 plan

so… werd!

i had to move to the $15 pack

pardon my ignorance but are we talking about Verizon Wireless?

ya VZW =VeriZon Wireless

I just e-mail to other peoples phones now lol

I’m so fooking cheap…

Free texting would be awesome. I already got fugged by them before or exceeding my limit. I have the free 500 plan and unlimited to verizon customers.

Where did you guys hear about this? I am very skeptical they will do this.

thats not free, and they didnt fuck you. you went over your agreed upon limit.

When I got the “unlimited text” plan, they said unlimited and cost me like $10 extra for pics and regular texts. After getting a bigger cell bill than normal, I called and they said 500 free verizon to others, and unlimited from verizon to verizon. The dickhead at the verizon store never said that.

He may not have said it so you understood it, but I guarantee it was written somewhere. It’s not his responsibility to hold your hand, you should know what you’re buying and signing your name to.

as bad as it is, thats what i see happen at corporate stores a lot.

to clarify what you have (without checking the account)

you have an allotment of 500 messages to send and recieve messages to and from any cell phone customer on any network, along with email and pix place messages. messages may be txt, pix, or flix format.

you also recieve, included in the $10/month, unlimited verizon to verizon txt, pix, and flix, sending and recieving.

without that $10/month pack, right now, it will be a per message charge of $0.15/txt and $0.25/pix, flix, or other mms type message, recieving and sending.

you dont want to take advantage of customers though. there is a fine line.