Totally Unlimited txting on VZW?!?!?!

Agreed, I’d be pissed if someone lied to me, but that’s their problem. I try to watch my ass and know what I’m agreeing to.

same here… i will be very happy to get unlimited :tup:

all though almost everyone i know has finally smartened up and gotten verizon, unfortunately people at work all have sprint :bloated:, spend all day texting them

heres where the catch is:

most people wont be bothered by this, they are either sticking with verizon anyway or already locked into contract, but this isnt a simple feature change. its a calling plan change. so in order to get this you WILL have to resign for at least 12 months. snky snky

Of course lol, anything with Verizon always is the “Add another 37 months to your contract lol”… sigh. If they had better GUI I would not care. It’s like I can’t win with Verizon phones (I go through them about I’d say one every 4 months).

Ah well, free texting would be worth it if it wasn’t absurd addition plan.

dude, www.vtext.com

send all the texts u want for free

well, i know when i signed up for unlimited texting(about 3-4 years ago). The guy said, ur gonna pay $XX.XX dollars/month. We are running a special that if u get this plan, u get unlimited texting until April when the special runs out. You will then have a limit of XXX texts a month.

Soooooooo, i dont know when u signed up for ur texting, or what the guy really meant, but it may have fallen under a similar situation

Uuuh… I’ve had TOTALLY UNLIMITED text messages on Sprint for a while now. It’s only like $7.50 a month for me.

Probably should just switch to Sprint.

me too plus with the free roaming so i just stick my phone in roaming all the time and roam on the vzw network and have good quality for a cheap price

Had no idea about the free roaming.
Hmmm…

lol, u dont roam on all of vzw’s towers. trust me.

lol at sprint

Sprint, the most “powerful” network.

Kinda like :

Fox News, the most “powerful” name in news.

Explain, “powerful.”

Powerful - a word used to try to hype yourself up, when in reality, you suck.

:slight_smile:

stellar definition.

i need unlimited txting…i hope they release it soon my bill is rough.

same here, my bills used to be thru the roof before i got the plan.

Jeff, you are required to give us an update on the 6800… It would go great with the unlimited texting plan you just mentioned…

i’ll let u know when i see something…

T-Mobile UNL text > *
$20 covers my 3 lines unlimited in txt, pix, vid, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, and that’s a total of $20, NOT $20 per phone!

too bad coverage is garbage and the “free roaming” don’t even work

so if this is a different calling plan that requires you to resign for more months, does that mean i can get a new phone at the time and not get raped by paying full retail on a phone like the chocolate or the krzr?

depends on how long youve had your last phone, but i wouldnt really recoomend either of those phones

well the phone i have was decent but now i cant even charge my battery in my phone, i have to put it in my sisters phone and charge it.

ive had it since august and i need a new one really soon but i cant afford full retail.