VZW $99.99 unlimited minutes

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/02/17/verizon-to-offer-unlimited-voice-data-and-messaging-packages/

We’ve gotten a flood of tips that the notoriously miserly Verizon is lining things up to offer unlimited calling plans. Starting Tuesday the 19th (of this month) should see the following plans sprout up:

$100 - Nationwide Unlimited (voice)
$120 - Nationwide Select Unlimited (voice, SMS, MMS)
$140 - Nationwide Premium (voice, SMS, MMS, VZNav, VCAST, email)
$150 - Nationwide Email and Messaging (voice, SMS, MMS, and data)
$170 - Nationwide Global Email and Messaging (voice, SMS, MMS, and international data)
$200 - Family plan with two lines, $100 per additional line.
That’s not all though. There are even more perks and benefits in store for premium-paying unlimited users:

5GB cap on data is out
No contract extension for current customers
Available on one or two year agreements
All plans include Mobile Web 2.0 portal access (skip it)
No roaming or long distance

i dont have any more info than that currently…

Makes verizon a bit more appealing… ill stick with my current plan though for now

im not switching either. i dont think there are many people that will move up to this plan, there may be some that come on board, and there are definately some that will drop down to this and save money…

but if its available for business… :tup:

at&t will probably follow suit relatively quickly.

i would assume so. either way, im excited that this is even available

family share?

ron, you’re bettre than that…

I want some unlimited data for verizon, thats the only shit that makes me want to go with sprint and sero… Instead of signing a 2yr and paying $60/mo alone for just data with verizon :frowning:

I kinda doubt the actuality of this.

It would negate any of the plans over $100 including business plans and everything.

I would be extremely surprised if this actually comes out.

doubt all you want. its coming out. details will be out tomorrow.

aircard is $60/month. pay2play.

meh, I get a much better deal on my plan.

but it’s through work.:stuck_out_tongue:

this is definatly happening. ALOT of ppl are going to migrate to this plan that are on lower rate plans, the idea of UNLIMITED mins will be so appealing, even tho they wont use much more.

it wont be available for business unless they are using a family share plan, and in that case it will be great for a business that uses alot of airtime.

for 220 you be able to get 2 lines with unlimited mins and unlimited messaging, each additonal line being 100.

this also applies for nationwide email and global email plans as well as voice and data plans, with varying $$rates

also, coming soon enough there will be a cap on wireless cards, 5gigs, and overage charges will apply, obviosuly if you are gaming or streaming video or doing alot of downloads this is not the service for you, but with intended use most ppl wont get anywhere near 5 gigs

i agree

if i was still sub contracting i def would of took the 140 dollar plan. i had 4000 minutes and i was still going over every month

Thats pretty cool… Now will they just release a phone just like the voyager with fucking wifi already???

that was quick

Link

LOL@ at&t using the word predictability… sort of the opposite of their network.

I didnt think we would retalliate that quickly.

VZW is today. AT&T is the 22nd.

Competition is good for something.

$99 for unlimited minutes, txt and data not included
$119 for unlimited minutes and txt, data no included
$139 unlimited everything

Linky