VZW $99.99 unlimited minutes

I thought unlimited text was only $10 does that mean its going up to 20 with other plans too?

hmmm, from what I see there are 2 different ways to go about it.

if you buy a basic plan: $10 gets you unlimited IN and 500 other txt, $20 gets you unlimited IN and 5000 other txts

Otherwise its $20 to up your plan to unlimited txts, so it looks like it follows the plan rate structure.

Link

unlimited VZW to VZW texting is $10

unlimited texting to ANYONE is $20 on a single line, $30 as an “umbrella” charge on a family share.

^what’s the deal with the umbrella for a family?

Say we have an account with 4 phones. I’m at unlimited vzw/500 otherwise. I want to pump to unlimited or like 1500 otherwise. Is this $30 umbrella for unlimited for all the family lines or what?

unlimited for all lines on a fam share account. be it 2 or 5.

att network < vzw

You wish.

not this argument again

I look at it like this, ATT has awesome coverage, but the worlds worse phone game.
Verizon has good coverage but a phone game that is mediocre.
Tmobile has the worse coverage and the hands down Best phone game ever.

You can look at it that way and you would be completely wrong, ATTs network is mediocre at best, worts alright here but travel anywhere and you are SOL.

wow…

do you have any experience in the industry?

tmobile followed suit…

from phonescoop
Today T-Mobile also announced that it will offer subscribers an unlimited plan for $99 per month. T-Mobile’s offering is the only plan announced today that includes both voice and all messaging services (SMS, MMS and IM) at the $99 price point. The new plan will be available beginning February 21.

http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=2779&su=

:picard: :picard: :picard: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

1. att phones = or > t-mobile phones…same ones only with 850
  2. If you don’t like att phone selection, you can buy any phone in the world that’s not verizon or sprint and use it.
  3. They still blow away verizon’s selections
  4. Coveragewise, even I wouldn’t say AT&T > verizon, I think they are about equal with at&t having more holes but in more sparsely populated areas, whereas verizon has fewer but they are in more annoying places
  5. Leave thread now.

Buying any GSM unlocked phone and using my sim card > VZW

Having Sim cards and upgrading whenever I want to > VZW.

Having More customers and the largest digital network nationwide with international partners so you can take your phone with you and use it in another country.

No link, but on CNN in the airport they just reported that ATT is also following suit in response to VZWs pricing.

:picard:

i already reported that

:walter:

I dunno we did some traveling from here down thru Pa (pa is like the middle of nowhere)
My sidekick3 was down alot more then my girls Att crap phone.

But yeah In my personal opinion tmobile has the hands down best phones.
Sidekick3 sidekick lx(not the slide) and the wing are all awesome phones.

To each thier own tho, I know some people perfer different phones.

are you in highschool or a rap video? those are the only places that sidekicks belong.

A rap video.
I love my sidekick alot actually, tho it is lacking video amongst a few other options.
The wing picked up that slack however I can’t wait for my contract to be up, the service is horrible.
I can think of more places that it dosen’t work than it does.

:picard: