VZW $99.99 unlimited minutes

sprint sero… has been unbeatable.(price, features, service has been soo accomadating). and i never have issues with service… verizon and cingular sucked when i had them… (4 and 5 years ago)

EDIT… and i hate verizons prepackaged software

More customers =/ better service.

BTW, internationally? AT&T can suck my balls. T-Mobile’s roaming agreements are about 10000000x better than AT&Ts. Oh, and with Verizon’s only worldphone, Vodaphone has some pretty nice agreements roaming also, which has proven better so far than AT&T’s roaming.

Seriously, AT&T has to do something with their roaming issues. I’m sitting in the Dominican Republic last week wondering why my T-mobile phone works with spotty data (little gprs), my cingular phone is doing SOS, and my verizon worldphone isn’t even jumping to GSM because I have spotty EVDO service, but full 1X data everywhere…

Don’t even get me started with our China and London offices…

verizon’s 2 newest world phones are the 8830 bb and the moto z6c

i like my t-moblie moost of the time, but vzw’s bandwidth is awesome

US Cellular followed everyone…

http://www.uscc.com/uscellular/SilverStream/Pages/x_page.html?p=a_press080220

U.S. CELLULAR OFFERS $99 UNLIMITED NATIONAL CALLING PLAN TO CUSTOMERS

CHICAGO, Feb. 20, 2008 – U.S. Cellular announced the addition of a $99 unlimited national calling plan for new and existing customers to offer convenience and service to both consumer and business customers. The new national plan allows customers to make unlimited voice calls.

“We recognize that cell phones are critical to helping customers keep connected with the people and activities that matter most to them,” said Jay Ellison, executive vice president and COO of U.S. Cellular.

In addition to the unlimited national calling plan, U.S. Cellular offers a $14.95 unlimited texting plan and a $9.95 unlimited easyedgeTM data package to provide customers with a variety of services to satisfy their individual needs. The company also offers a wide variety of plans that include unlimited free incoming calls and texts.

Information on this limited-time offer will soon be available to customers at www.uscellular.com or at local retail stores.

U.S. Cellular is the nation’s sixth-largest wireless service carrier, providing wireless service to six million customers in 26 states. The Chicago-based company employs 8,000 associates and operates on a customer satisfaction strategy, meeting customer needs by providing a comprehensive range of wireless products and services, superior customer support and a high-quality network.

who’s 5th? alltel?

yea

ok but how about when u lose your phone, or someone steals is because they know all they need to do is throw their sim card in it? u can just redownload all your numbers on to your phone with backup assistant from vzw, with att you are SOL