Possible new car......

Drew, I would be more than happy sometime to show you how to dig out your car. There are ways to launch from 4K+ without xploding the rear end. The turbo/AWD drive guys will know what i’m talking about. When I launch I never DROP the clutch, that is ricer talk. With turbo/AWD drive you need to preload the drivetrain by slipping the clutch out and dropping it all in one motion. Otherwise you fall on your face. Same goes for launching your/my car, I will usually bring the revs to about 4K and do the same, slip and drop all in one motion. This will put the pressure on the clutch more than it will the rear end, and replacing a clutch > replacing a rear end. So really, if you have a good clutch you should be able to pull sub 2 sec 60’ launches and pick up a few at the end of the track.

In my car the stock clutch goes before the tires so my 60’s at this point suck and are higher than 2 secs but only because of my shitty clutch, when I replace that, the car will be a different monster on the track. I ran a 13.1 bone stock with a slipping clutch running 2.3 60’s. With a good clutch it will wake up more. I havent been to the track yet this year but when I go ill let you know and we can take a couple runs together.