Possible new car......

you shall receive a lashing if you continue.

What I love is how EVO/Subie guys say roll racing isn’t legit, then the fbody’s dont want to dig. Cracks me up.

fixed it for you :rofl:rofl

id rather dig my car. its a challenge to get it out of the hole and put the power down… its easy to just whack the gas, and make a shift or 2 when going from a roll.

Yea, but these EVO guys all want digs. Of course you do, your damn AWD. :rofl

I would say dig racing is much harder. I’m still trying to figure out my car. I need antilag and a new clutch though.

Pipe down you.

you can get lots of practice @ the next RACE WARS!!!

you need a clutch, antilag isnt needed. your turbo is so responsive that not coming out hard on boost(on the street) will help you. on slicks,yes boost off the line is needed

Easy cowboy, dont get all excited.

Freaking mustang owners driving all crazy.

I need some ANTILAG SON. VROOMPSHHVROOMPSHH. :tongue

My wastegate is hosed too I think, I gotta do something about that.

MOARRRRRRRRR POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

WG has been a problem since april or sooner. quit slacking, do work s0n

Look at this guy, he’s crazy. :ahh

I know, dont have the money to fix it right now after the IS purchase. Clutch/WG/AEM might have to wait until tax time.

I’m the least bit frustrated. so I’m posting outlandish comparisons like you always do!

Damn pete has zippy come backs lately

incase you havent noticed, Im the only f-body out of the other 5 on this site that dont dig…all the others are built for digs…

:gay:gay:gay

lets face it, you pretty much said it yourself up above.

why because they have stock rear ends, stock (or stock fbody) gears, the same suspension mods, or less than what you have, and drag radials??

Oh snap

simply because Digging isnt my thing??? If I was better at it, I would do it more but still like slow rolls.

If I wanted to make my car a dig car, I would have went with a smaller cam then what I did.

also, all the other camaro’s on here that are Dig cars, are Stalled Auto’s. If I had a stalled auto you bet your ass I would be digging everyone also…but I dont.