Possible new car......

good advice.

I must be dumping the clutch too fast cause when I try to launch, it boggs on its face…

also, my Clutch is a Bitch to slip. If you try slipping it, it starts to hopp, chatter etc. Its rather annoying. The clutch was designed to grab more, the hotter it gets so when you start slipping it, it grabs harder and makes slipping harder…its hard to explain.

My brothers car is still on the stock clutch. It just takes some practice to see what your car likes. Every set up is different and will respond differently

i have never driven a stock clutch f-body…actually my car is the only standard car I have ever driven so I dont know what the stock clutch would feel like compared to my RAM powergrip HD clutch.

you can preload with a stick too, care for a lesson?!?!?! :hug

I use to cut 2.1 60’s all day in my auto V6 Camaro with the big turbo and 245 series street tires.

this is pretty much dead nuts man. i have launched many cars like this, and it straight WORKS.

i cut a 2.1 60ft with 205 auto X tires, 85k on the stock clutch and about 130whp/120wtq

and yeah adam’s got the right idea, its obviously a little different for every car/layout but the main idea is to “drop” it but not “immediately”, a little slip is usually necessary

I got a 1.61 on stock suspension and gay drag radials. Whats your guys excuses?? :lol

a little over 100 hp :smiley: :lmao

:rofl

arent you a stalled auto???

Burnouts.

i dunno but

just playin brotha :smiley: :thumbup

:shifty Noo…

i’m at least out of the 2’s so far! i got a 1.90 @ friday’s event!

I want 1.49-1.53 next year!

me too lol!

Wat :lol

ya, so do i. i’m gonna get the new hoosier drag radials.

I just want a 2.0 so I can have my 12 second pass.;

hell, a 2.3 would put me in the 12’s

god damnit.