Possible new car......

man pants; put them on.

Just found this ford 9" for pretty cheap on ebay for a LS1 camaro…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/9-inch-Ford-Chevy-Camaro-93-02-Rearend-factory-disc_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3ca4e86bdaQQitemZ260464733146QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

not sure how legit that is???

On a stock turbo evo? Sorry but I dont think youll get those kinda 60’s

I don’t know, stock turbo has nothing to do with that. IIRC there are stock turbo Evo’s in the 10’s with no issues and they aren’t getting there without ridiculous 60’s

do it

Prove me wrong. Idk, I just find it hard to believe they are in the 1.4X’s. Like I said, I could very well be wrong though.

i got a 1.7 -1.6 60 ft on a stock converter and a stock 10 bolt …drew the 10 bolts have a real bad name for nothin ,as long as ya preload it right and dont let the hop happen your fine .besides its the teeth that break on the ringgear and pinion ya have the 3.42 rear just like me its a semi tall gear but the gears are bigger and thicker just launch the bitch .i have a 10 bolt spare if ya break it

how is that not possible? awd+ sticky tires and a good driver and it will cut good 60fts

they cut on average 1.5-1.6

Ryu/1/31/09/ TTP/ Evo IX/ Cosworth M2 cams+100%Meth/10.805 -he cut a 1.57 on nitto 555r drag radials

another guy that goes by “most wanted” on the evo forums i frequent cut a 1.54 60ft on falken ziex 512 street tires.

just a couple examples, i don’t feel like searching thru the forums, but believe what you want.

That just proved that a well modded evo doesnt cut 1.4X’s. Thanks:thumbup. Just b/c its awd with sticky tire doesnt mean its going to pull off a magic 60’.

and what do you cut with a drag setup car? 1.6x? j/w

1.61 on drag radials stock(not drag race setup at all). A little better this year with rear suspension and beat old Hoosier dirt track tires. Next year comes the tubular front, shocks, ET Drags, etc etc.

sorry, i misread what you typed earlier, on motorcycle slicks or converted to a small brake kit to run 15in slicks do low to mid 1.4 60fts

i know they are not the best car to drag race, never thought that, a properly setup rwd drag car> awd

but on the street i’m sure its a toss up.

nice. gonna put a 5spd in it?

There are crazy drag evos that cut 1.3’s but no offense pete but I do not think you have the funds to do so

you are correct i do not have funds to cut those kind of 60ft’s, nor do i care personally.

i’m satisfied with my 1.7-1.8 60fts lol.

And it would be easy enough to get a 1.6 with good tires and a clutch to hold the power

this is correct.

i need a quatermaster twin.

You better get rid of the wallace ride then

Ive thought about putting a TKO600(5sp) in it, but idk. Ill break one of those more than I do autos lol.

yea, my cousins uncle wants it. i dunno if i wanna part with it… should i?

Sir Rusty