Possible Steeler Tickets FS (2)

haha… my ex girlfriends tickets at 3 rivers were on the top row… awesome view, and it had the shelter if it would start to rain and lil to no wind up there. it was sooo nice. The people were around there were great too

i love being high up!!! you get to see the whole play devlope…its sweet…

closest i’ve been was like 13rows away on the 40

it was siiiicckkk

i dont mind the high up seats, but they def seemed colder.

the closest i have ever been was on the bench with the team… now that was a neat experience

should i ask why you were on the bench??? did you pat there butts after each play?? jk

good friend of mine works for the Steelers at training camp. Well they needed some extra help at the Cincinatti game. so we headed out there to help out. They took us out to this expensive dinner the night before, went out with some of the coaches and cowhers best friend from college. we walked into this restaurant and gave the owner an autograph’d football and we were immediately seated. they brough out two huge appetizer trays worth 50 a piece. feasted!!!

so the next day was the game, i helped out in the locker room putting on players pads and BS’ng with them. then i flagged punts for about a half hour before the game started. thank god they gave me gloves, that was insane!

when the game started my job was to hang out with Kordell, hold his helmet when he came off the field and then just follow him around and talk with him. well we ended up killing the bengals so i sat with kordell and hines on the bench the whole second half. Pretty cool experience, was on tv multiple times. they gave me free gloves, shirt, hat and then a nice meal. well worth it!

I went to the New England game. My seats were SOOO high I was watching pigeons mate. :blue: