Wooooooooo!

UPS just gave me and another one of my freinds from work 2 tickets for the monday night game against B-more !!!

ENDZONE SECT 121 ROW A SEAT 9 BITCHES!!!

:steelers:

(On a side note, how much you think i could sell this thing for?)

sweet

congrats, people from the sticks need to come to city more often :kekegay:

dont sell, go. its def. worth it. i’ve been to two games so far and they have been kick ass. nothing like a steeler game in person.

Sweet i got 2 tickets foin section 141 right by the tunnel 3 rows back.

football is so gay.

fat guys in tights grabbing at eachother…lol

if I had a little more notice I definately would have bought them off of you. :hs:

ummm yea… ive been to 2 of them this year also

congrats! you suck lol

HEY 1320 did u dress up for them game…

i saw 2 ppl dressed up as the mario brothers on channel 4 down at the game…j/w if that was u

Are Steeler games better in Heinz field than they wer ein Three Rivers Stadium? I went to three or four at Three River’s, all against very good teams (Dallas and San Fran come to mind) but overall I was disapointed and thought they were massively overhyped. But then again prior to that the only football games I had ever attended in real stadiums were PSU games in front of at least 76,000 fans way back when and growing ever since.

th games were 10x better at three rivers. the fucking stands would be literally hopping during the games. everyone at heinz field is laid back compared to three rivers.

playoff game at three rivers>*.footballgame

heinz field is so much nicer IMO

I agree the stadium is much nicer, but the games were more fun at three rivers. IMO

i never been to a pro football game

yes, closed in, metal pull out sections = much louder games

I don’t know if it was the stadium or the fact that 50-60,000 fans didn’t seem like much to talk about compared to the large college crowds I was used to. For instance pretty damn hard to beat the 109,000+ at the PSU game this past saturday.

ya ive been to both stadiums, 3 rivers and heniz, im goign from personally being there, and everyone says it, 3 rivers louder than heniz, both had same crowds

and yes i konw penn state holds 110,000 ppl, ohio holds 112,000, but this is pro games, were tickets are no were near 20 dollars

Actually the PSU tickets I use are $44 face + the required donation to other athletic programs of like $500-1000 for a set of four season tickets and these are not the high priced seats. Hell even the student seats are like $26 or something like that these days.

Heinz field defintely seems much nicer as I’ve been in it a couple times just never for a Steeler game. I’ve never been much of a fan of the old multi-purpose stadiums.