possibly last pics for the year of my Z

blk300tt and i met up cruising around and took some pictures of the cars in various places. i figure its probably the last nice day of the year before i put her away so i might as well post some of the good ones. the car has come a long way from a year ago when i bought it from 2turboZ.

edit: kinda pissed i forgot to turn the date off :frowning:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/nobodylikeswoody/300ZX%20TT/zcruise090.jpg

i hate you… not really though. if i have to hear about you getting “wasted” and dan “having” to drive your car around again, i might just punch him.

nice pics. :tup:

nice!

and yay for still having the blue sticker on there, it survived :slight_smile:

hah dispite your best efforts to derice it, yes its still there

damn nice car :tup:

Seen your car at SG a couple times, and those pics don’t even do the car justice, very sharp car. I need nice pics of my car :frowning:

Looking good guys…me and Paul (BMWz8addict) should meet up with you 2, we got black and silver MR2’s. Would be cool to see all 4 in one shot.

thanks guys :slight_smile:

that sounds pretty sweet. if we get another decent day in the forecast sometime soon we should try to plan on that.

Down.

What did it look like when you first bought it?

The fourth pic down looks like you need new tires.

Good stuff!

The same rims were chrome, it had clear corners and JDM Taillights

CHROME FTW

no no Chris…21" Chrome FTMFW :pimp:

haaa haa

the kid had one drink at the bar. we didn’t want him to be unsafe, so i drove. :lol:

looks great woody, but your pics don’t do the car justice. i still say go back to chrome. nothing was funnier than seeing that car rolling around during a blizzard with those big shiny chrome riiiimz.

Honestly, the chome looked better…as did the clears, but still :tup: to the pics.

have you seen it in person with the black wheels? i don’t think the chrome can even begin to compare.

Yes I have…many times

hot car woody looking good, any plans over winter?

the chrome did look good but its not me. i never would have gone out and bought chrome wheels, but black suits me much better. i like it much better now. the looks of the car havent come a long way but the performance has. i spent a lot of time and money tracking down what was wrong and getting the car back to running mid-low 12s. that and kyle never gave me the pretty jdm tails or clear corners. he sold em, the ni… :slight_smile:

yeah the tires are shot, i plan on getting some 285 drag radials over winter, because these dont hook up for shit anymore. id like to buy a meth kit and possibly an hks ignition amplifier to boost 20psi, maybe more, and finally get the car into the 500 whp range. i think with that i’ll be pretty happy.