Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

http://www.shoppingblog.com/2012pics/yankee_candle_riding_mower_fragrance.jpg

Word, I have plans to mod them in a specific manner so they should work for me. Going to tig some AN fittings on each to go to a catch can. There’s a bunch of people on LS1tech that run them without issues, but yea I’ve seen some people that just couldn’t get them to seal. Same goes for the intake I run and I’ve never had a problem. :lol

I struggled finding pictures of tickets… Cut me some slack.

:excited

sick boat smokkin… i want one soo bad

Not yet. I will be with this boat tho. I fish with a guy that is a pro and finish’s top 15 on pretty much all the tournaments he does (champlain, lake george, sacandoga etc)

Thats not my actual boat, and I didnt buy one yet but thats what I will be getting sometime in the next few weeks. Can’t wait. Time to step it up to the big league.

so you Nickalero’ed us?

:rofl:rofl:rofl

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G5tLygTmwBY/TWqbuDaYxfI/AAAAAAAAAEU/f5PpEibcdzQ/s1600/cigarette%2Bboat%2Bimage.jpg

Not mine yet, but I’ll be picking one up similar to that when I move to Virginia. Just don’t feel like trailering it all the way down there.

Not mine yet, I’ll pick it up when I get a real job.

… just messing with ya smokin…

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

nickalero’d the shit outta us

bunch of assholes in here.

im not nickalero. What I say im gonna get, I will be getting. Its at a dealership in Connecticut. Gonna call tomorrow and have them pull it off the lot.

fuckers.

sounds like my pops

whats his name? What boat does he run? So he is in the money as well?

Johnnyk,s dad is mafia associated !!! His fish r from the city and tricked up so he wins . But johnnys gave fish is the trouser trout

polish mafia?

My dad usually does well. finished #1 in his club 2 years ago, got 2nd last year. Usually in the top 10, traveled a few times down south for big tournaments. The club he’s in usually fishes saratoga, sacandaga, champlain, oneida. What organization does your buddy fish with?

I’m usually trying to convince him to quit the hobby and build a hot rod :lol

my buddy doesnt fish in a specific organization. He doesnt really have the time as much within the last few years to do a tournament every weekend like he used to. He is more wrapped up with his kids in softwall/cheerleading.