Post the Best Shops You Use!

definately battle auto salon

NHR

Nizztex…hahahaha…Jizztex.

hahahaha… Jon uses Jizztex for service.

I use myself and Battle Auto Salon for fab work.

Sorry if I am whoring…
3 people say Battle Auto Salon, what do they do there and where are they located?

battle auto salon is Ian
he did the V mount on my car.
he is in the midst for several big turbo setups and has done several exhausts for others
Awesome fab work in alumunim, stainless, FG and CF
and they are in barrie

simone performance imports in newmarket, he is a nissan certified master tech, sets up race cars and does a little tv work for sports car revolution.

lol… get a body kit and a haircut all in one place! sick!

hey guys, I work for J-Spec Imports (I’m sure some of you might have heard of us). We supply cars to both dealers in Canada as well as individuals, and the company’s always looking to help the import scene grow. We’ve been getting a few hits from this forum, so we’re happy to help its members wherever possible.

The website is http://www.j-specimports.ca and the person to contact in charge of advertising and PR would be Craig (craig@j-specimports.ca).

Also for the affiliate sites, check out www.nissansilvia.com and www.skylinesaustralia.com (largest english skylines forum). I’m the admin of the latter, so if you guys want us to link back I’d be more than happy to organise it.

place in st.catharines called your own garage

$10/ hour for a bay.

Im with him on the Varun part he hooked me up huge really nice guy and amazing prices