great part sites

www.driftfactory.com/

Great car part site, they ship to Canada , provide quotes befro hand, you can even request special orders … i highly recommend them

any one got any other 's send them over

why does the “driftfactory” have FWD parts?

asked my self the same thing …supply and demand maby?

driftfactory is sweet.

i ordered some cusco parts off them and they brought them to the D1GP in Cali for me to pick up… yay

www.240sxmotoring.com

i get all my stuff from these guys . .

good ppl to deal with cheap , fast delievery

you know guys, for alot of this stuff Phil or Greg or myself can give competitive pricing.

…and no surprises from the good folks at customs.

Im looking for the S14 Silvia Kouki Tail Light Kit
can someone get a hold of a set ?

:lol:

We are drifters but we are also car fanatics. That said we also do time attack and we carry parts for most cars used for both drifting and time attack.

We actually sell quite a bit to Canada both wholesale and retail. It’s even easier now that paypal lets us ship to Canadian paypal customers.

Bing FTW.

I almost feel like I should be putting bing stickers on my car since he hooked me up and put up with me for so long :smiley:

Tell me about it…

i do have decals you know… i wear them on my car and so do most of the Niagara boys…

i tell you what, i’ll throw some in with your next $2000 order…lol

it sounds like time attack is really getting huge down there how many guys haev left drifting for time attack?

You are such a dealmaker!
Now I have to scrounge up a list of parts I don’t need worth $2000 just so I can get some decals.

Here is my quality advertisement I made for you
http://home.cogeco.ca/~rnotarangelo1/bing.jpg

why didnt we see your ride here in niagara at the meet?

too fast?

Woowee Robbbby - looking dam good dude.

When we gonna see some numbers from that thing?

Nope, to furious.

In all seriousness I really did want to come but the car has no mufflers or anything, just a straight pipe which would draw way to much attention, plus the fact that my EMS isn’t tuned at all. Didn’t want to break in my motor doing a probably 700km round trip on really shitty mapping at normal cruising speeds.

If I stop buying parts from you so that the car isn’t always on jack stands i’ll definately come out next year :slight_smile:

That engine bay looks insane. Car must pull something savage.

GT3071R right? i cant remember

just did a GT3076R for another guy though… i dont understand you people.

There really isn’t anyone drifting at time attack. Maybe some shallow slip angles here and there. Most people just run their car with a different set up for time attack.