Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Lol that’s why I created my own thread “Maximum Tire rubber fitment”

weren`t you banned…

I got into verbage with US soldiers in the off topic section and guess what most of the mods are in the military. I got a one week temp ban but I just reregistered and then the perm ban happened hahaha. I am still on there though obviously. ThatGuy is an asshole and everyone knows it anyways.

Relevance is not your game.

In other news…

girlfriend’s new car.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/10327_126163217990_502687990_243900.jpg
And I painted my car to match my other car.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/10327_127247402990_502687990_245109.jpg

ASTFUF

Is that canadian tire paint you got there? Looks pretty rough.

Yessir. 40 dollars in satin black spray can.

Ahmed. Your plier bent fenders look worse than my rotted out fenders…
You couldn’t have taken a bat or even some rolled up newspaper? Instead of looking like you picked up the first item off the garage floor.

They were CRACKED and bondo’d by the asshole who did the bodywork on my car when i first rebuilt the car (mind you i restored my car to a very clean stock ride at one point)… so when i tried to use the roller the shit just started cracking. It looked ugly at that point already and i just said fuck it cause im getting (got now) frp replacements anyways. The front he used brass or whatever goldish shit that was poorly welded and you’d notice that if you saw close up pics of that.

Same deal with the rear. It was SO MUCH bondo that it was just impossible to roll… like a good centimeter of bondo lmao… I’ll be cutting out the rear completely as I have overfenders to put in.

My car went from abandoned crap>project car>very clean restored stock 240>mildly modified>I’m going all out and I don’t care what others think. It’s just that making it look nice is the last thing I’m doing.

It’s suspension/brakes/handling/grip>power>looks. And I’ll go pretty crazy with the chassis down the line too… just it all takes time and money and I got other priorities. If I didn’t get married I’d already have this more than half way done the way I want but family is more important :slight_smile:

^^^ ur car looks like a can of smashed asholes…who helpd u roll the fenders mad max?

Mad max would probably rape your asshole. He didn’t work on my car, read above. Whatever, you guys crack me up :slight_smile:

Coming soon to a theater near you:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/ABCDrift/IMAGE_139.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/ABCDrift/IMAGE_137.jpg

I’ll be rocking this shit and you won’t bitch. Except I’ll actually get it painted and not make it ‘drifter’ and stretched/slammed. Maybe not painted temporarily. I’ll probably only install it when I fetch some S3 works or CCWs though. I’ll concentrate on driving the car in the meantime and not waste money on pretty form looks. I got the kit as it was a descent priced deal.

Then my fenders will be 50mm front and 70mm rear while you talk about mashed assholes and plier’d fenders for lunch. I am anti-slamming/stretching for a reason, it’s pointless. Function over form first always, otherwise you’ll have a slow fast looking car. It’s hilarious the negative comments I get but at the end of the day everything I’ve said I’ve done while you just have something new to say to try to diss me or the car. It’s hilarious. I think some people just have penis envy. After all I have an automatic and taurus brakes ya know. Haven’t ya heard? The hatred you have for me is out of fucken jealousy and me not being a submissive bitch to groupie mentality. That’s fucken right I’m doing shit and I don’t necessarily have to follow the groupie mentality AND I’m doing it for myself not for you.

Every negative criticism I’ve refuted or proved wrong but someone will always manage to bring up another bullshit thing to say which shows your asshole intent. Like OMG my fenders! The end of the world! My car can’t drive now!

Oh and according to son240 historians I JUST got coilovers a month ago. Well news for you I had them for a year and a half AND I just RAISED the car back up so its ya know… a truck.

why dont you just post pics of your car someone isn`t gonna do the reading and think this is your whip all of you drop the chit chat and remember this is a post pics of YOUR car

+1
after all this is the Post the most recent picture of YOUR car thread

No, YOU are an asshole and everyone knows it. Why do you speak out of turn only to insult other member’s rides? What is your FUCKING PROBLEM? You realize no one was talking to you in this thread until you started insulting people?
You know what truly bothers me about you? It’s not your stupidity, I’ve grown to accept that some people just don’t have the mental capacity required to understand certain basic concepts. It’s the fact that you are even bad at being a decent human being. Just basic respect for your fellow man. You don’t have that.

Hey Mark, I thought your gf didn’t like red cars? :wink:

+1 we even knew it was him and let that be that for a couple months with no problems now he acts up again if you where like you where for the first four,five months we wouldn`t have that many problems with you its when you open your mouth.

BLABLABLA diarhea coming out of your mouth.

Who insulted who first?

I said son240 has officially become like zilvia when it comes to slamming and stretching. Then out goes the OMG you used pliers comment, the usual garbage.

Hey solarian i got coilovers two months ago for my automatic ka with taurus brakes. Its pretty cool.

Lol and what a hypocrite you take every chance you can to throw out any insult at me, I JUST RESPOND to your bs/lies/insults that is all.

Who was the first to keep repeating posting the worst pic of the last pics I took. You. Kind of desperation if you ask me sir.

Why not post pics of when I WASHED the car? And even when I did, why did you pick the pics that deliberately only show the bent fenders and not the rest? You sir are a loser as are the rest of you that continually try to talk shit about me and my car.

And white240 starts bashing me but look at his piece of shit paint job AND he talks about my car being whatever but he is okay with getting 700 dollar coilovers that slam the car. Like fuck.

ANYWAYS back on topic. Yeah the latest trend is repeating over and over again how i used pliers on the front of my fenders having to have myself explain myself. Well bitch, i have frp fenders that you dont and never probably will. Hows that for a response?

No matter what I say or do youll be out there running after me to make another bs attack/insult/lie/exageration/distortion that you can lay your hands on. Desperation.

Youre the fucken asshole, I just defend myself from your asshole insults. Feeling butt hurt when youre put down but its okay when trying to put me down? Grow some balls.

QTFT

Fucken inconsistent pricks. I never attack anyone ever first, you attack me first and i respond and yes i lay a beat down in response, too bad. Im not a submissive lil bitch who’ll just take verbal diahrea back

Lets see the list of shit:
-Taurus brakes
-Automatic KA
-Plier fenders (at least this is true lol but theres a reason for it)
-Doesnt even have a 240
-You insult people
-You derail threads (yeah after you attack me I cant even open a thread without you shitting down on me)
-Got coilovers a month ago
-Banned on every forum in the world
-Is fat
-Is skinny
-Is a brown guy
-Is a black guy
-Is an ayrab

Dont forget to repeat as much bullshit as you can over and over again to convince people of what youre trying to portray of me.

Fuck off.

its not just about insults but the fact that you where banned and still come back again if you keep your head low no one cares

I had Honey nut Cheerios for breakfast.

Shits good.

MMM, MMM!

Excuse me? I dont fucken bend over for people. You insult me ill insult you back. Stfu then or dont feel butt hurt if i defend myself. Its simple math.

Everyone knows that i am against stretching tires and slamming cars, there are some tastefully done rides that do that but its still not my thing. I can appreciate some well done rides, none the less I live and let live in that respect, I learned on zilvia there is just no way to convince people the other way… so what did I do? I created my own thread (maximum rubber). So I live and let live in this regards for the most part until people start shit.

However all I said was son240 is becoming like zilvia circa 2008 when everyone was obsessed with being slammed and stretched. Then came the insult. I aint gona stand by and take that shit.

I dont care if i was banned or not this is the internet. Shit happens. Hell even fobwall was banned more than once LOL…