Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Autech is just the suede seats it was a special edition of the car.

the leather seats are found on the GT package. i think the leathers a pretty close to the same. just perforated in the middle with white dots. i assume thats the foam but its hard to tell. :cool:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/italiansp_10/S15Leather.jpg

the gtr before she goes into the operating room for a heart transplant :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I can tell, the differences in S15 seats are just the type and color of the fabric. The seats themselves are the same.

matty
what kind of motor are you going to replace it with?

and that picture almost looks like wasaga.

a built rb is going in - the one in there now spun a bearing
picking up a spare motor soon and doing a re-build/build on it over the winter

and thats crystal beach - not as nice as wasaga, but its kinda fun in the summer

does that mean no driving until the motor is rebuilt
or your going to drive the new motor until winter
then pull it
& rebuld it

i have a spare motor from japan coming shortly

that motor will be sitting the garage/shops being built

the motor in the gtr now is coming out - i dont wanna do any more damage to it and want to fid out whats going on inside of it

its going to be sold off for parts

odds are the gtr will be off the road till next summer - i could just throw some new gaskets on the rb thats coming in and swap it in right away, but then it would be just coming back out in winter anyways - so im just going to start building it now while i have the chance

I think GTR seats look pretty hot, especially ones from an R33 or R34 GTR. The R32 GTR seats hold you in really well. I’d assume that the S15 seats are more comfortable but they look just like any other seat. They probably wouldn’t hold you in well at all. It’s only cool to us cause it’s from an S15.

The R34 seats are freakin amazing, but they go for like 2500$ a pair which is just nuts.

The R33 seats are exactly the same as R32 seats, except for the fabric.

The S15 seats hold pretty good, much better then the stock seats and they are very, very comfortable. I like the fact that they look stock cause I don’t want red flashy racing seats that look out of place, I dig the sleeper look.

nismo seats > gtr seats> s15 seats

Agree. Jon, your recaro is baller! Did you just buy that Nismo bucket too? Didn’t know they had that.

That looks like a normal recaro with a little Nismo badge sown into it. lol

I fucking love track days. I need brakes bad though…

tracking a convertible is baller…
but that helmet isn’t gonna save you in a rollover :stuck_out_tongue: (knock on wood)
get some rollbars (not rollCAGE) dude…
then at least you have some protection.
but the car looks hawt. i always loved 'vert s13’s

yea those recaro’s and momo’s and gtr seats are cool until someone breaks into your car for them

Thats your Vert? i always seen pics of it, is it Still Auto or 5speed?

5 speed in the summer wasnt it?when i bought apollos car you had already taken the clutch and flywheel right?

Yea, I like only owned the car a week or so before the 5 speed swap.

And Nelly, make me a Vertex style rear bumper! lol.

wow nice car man … it looks fast!

i wonder if its faster than my auto ka?:smiley: