Post your Cruise! (Guidelines)

Have a car cruise, you would like to let people know about? Or have about a Charity Cruise, Fund. Raiser Cruise, etc? Theres no better place to post it then here on Pittspeed.com. Just follow the simple guidelines below when posting up a Cruise.

Event Title:
Date:
Time:
Fee?:
Other Comments:

Elks #11 Cruise
Elks #11 on Butter Milk hollow Rd in Lincoln Place next to Playmor bowling alley
Starts May 3 and is Every thursday night until October
6pm- 9:30pm
Free admission, grilled foods, 50/50
Classics and domestics, leave the rice at home

]Event Title: Norwin Band Aides 4th Annual Car Cruise
Address: 251 McMahon Drive
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
Date: Sunday May 16, 2010
Time: Noon to 4pm
Fee?: Registration Donation of $8.00
Other Comments:
I emailed the contact. Please fill out and bring the registration form with you to the show if you go. No dogs allowed because the school has a No Dog Policy. (I had to ask this).

Dash Plaques (first 100 cars) • Trophies (15 classes)
T-shirts (first 50 cars) • Door Prizes
Grilled Foods • 50/50 • Chinese Auction
DJ • New Street Rod Class this year!

Special Displays by:
Area Car Dealers and Vendors

FROM ROUTE 30 EASTBOUND - Turn right at Kenny Ross Chevy
FROM ROUTE 30 WESTBOUND - Turn left on Billiott Avenue (before Westmoreland Pool Sales)

http://www.norwinband.net/NBA_carcruise.html

I will be attending this… I’m trying to get a bunch of people to go. I didn’t go to school here, but this is one of the top marching bands in the country and they have won national titles. This is a great way for them to fund their program.

Ill probably be stopping up. They have the nicest football field and the worst team.

I think I marched on their field once when i was in a competition band in high school :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill be going tomorrow rain or shine.

Event Title:1st Annual Relay For Life Team Free Riders Car Show
Location:Good’s Tire Service on Route 422 East in Kittanning
Address: google maps
Date:Sunday, August 8, 2010
Time: 2 pm - ?
Fee?: $10
Other Comments:
Show Starts @2pm with a registration fee of $10.00 all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. Door Prizes, 50/50, car judging, food, music/entertainment, and lots of great people. This is for all makes and models. A rain date is yet to be announced.

The car show is out in BFE, it costs money, it probably won’t be that big, but it’s for a good cause. So don’t be a bunch of bitches.