post your latest purchase

Ok since we are in 2nd grade, Who is buying me condoms to poke darkstars mum ?

I’m afraid (very afraid) I agree with Shaggy: just tell us which one it is, that’s the entire point of the thread. That being said, I figure the FC since you usually buy broke-ass Hyundais so it should be around your budget. If you stepped it up, the STi.

-TJ

My guess is CRACK, the only example worthy of his post. The street is obvious code word

its the one with with a LS1 in it ! !

gota be the fiero the cts is a 6 banger notice the 5 lug wheels not 6 lug CTS V wheels

HAHA - Great pic!

What car Sean? The RX7 w/ LS motor?

ha… thats the night you brought your GF on a bachelor party…

I buy shitty cars because that’s my choice, if you don’t like it, simply don’t post about it. mmmkay?

Anyways, its a 1987 RX7 with a 5.3L and T70 Turbo.

nice yamaha ! ! any times from the previous owner ?

oh & that sure DOES NOT look like a F-body like some ppl were assuming…LOL

when she heard Jeff was going to be there, she demanded to be present… :dunno:

MMMMM Corvette Snacks!

more pictures!!! and preferably of the passenger side header/manifold and dowpipe area i need some ideas…

what brand turbo is on that beast?

ha! so did i!

It’s the internet, if you don’t want people to comment on you purchases perhaps you shouldn’t post them? Go shake the sand out of your panties and cry to somebody else.

-TJ

PS- nice 5.3 FC

QFT

really now?

My latest purchase… some tie rod ends and C5 rotors/pads to finally put on my C5 brake kit. Hope i can stop now

i actually didn’t buy a damn thing today

wait yes i did

http://www.lislecorp.com/divisions/products/?product=515

more and more i’m seeing these rear tierod ends going bad on explorer/mountaineers. the tierods themselves are actually on backorder til mid month.

there is a lot of clever shit lisle sells. just bought the 3400 gm v6 pushrod tool. i bought in hopes to never do another one again lol.