post your latest purchase

decided to start skating again
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/60000258/Images/3/whiteypanda_new.jpg

[quote=Jeff95TA;718918][/quote]

Yep, she reserved on 9/9/07 and configured it with colors and options in early April.
I have heard the current wait is 18-24 months:eek4:

Thats crazy, you couldn’t pay me to own one of those ugly fucking things… I don’t care how many mpg it gets… id rather drive a Civic Hybrid… hell a Prius even.

Thats cool…makes it that much rarer. They aren’t for everybody, and the styling can be polarizing. Personally, i think Hondas are fucking boring belly button cars and would never another one(i have owned several). As to the Prius…LOL, i prefer a nice rare steak over a fucking tofu burger…LOL

They aren’t for everybody, they are for idiots. All BS aside I wouldn’t let my wife drive that if I were you. The whole thing about having a really strong safety cage etc. doesn’t matter. Sure, the car doesn’t collapse on the driver avoiding soft-tissue and bone damage, but because of that the rate of deceleration causes major brain damage and internal bleeding. Super Duper.

-TJ

so does riding a motorcycle. No transportation vehicle is “safe”.

well put

First of all, i don’t “let” my wife drive a certain car. She is all grown up now and works hard at her job and she chooses what she wishes to drive. She would not be caught dead driving a “soccer mom” SUV or any big shit like that because she doesn’t feel safe in one because of the way they(don’t) handle and stop.
The smarts crash test ratings indicate a level of safety superior to other small cars. Those ratings INCLUDE intrusion AND driver injury. The smart scored superior ratings, better than
Toyota Yaris
Honda Fit
Chevy Aveo
Kia Rio
hyundai accent
Mini Cooper
Toyota Prius
As Shaggy said, driving is not a “safe” activity. Especially a bike. If you are in a wreck, a bigger and heavier car will protect you better(well DUH). So where do you draw the line? SHould we drive dump trucks? busses? tanks? People die in those also.
Super Duper indeed…LOL
But i guess i would be a little afraid to drive a smart if i lived in california too. I have driven on the roads there, fucking people there drive like idiots(I’m sure you don’t).
One cool feature of the smart is it inspires some cool debates. A Fit can’t do that…LOL
It’s all good.

Only thing sucks about small cars IE festivas,metros etc. Makes them impossible to see on the passenger side of a big truck. Convex mirror can only do so much and forget about spotting one directly behind you in the west coast mirror :squint:

That’s a great point. Drivers of small cars need to really understand the "if you can’t see my mirrors i can’t see you"and take it to the next level. The only time i spend beside a big truck is getting past it, which i usually do as quick as i can. Hanging beside a big truck is stupid and bad road courtesy, and can get your ass killed in a hell of a hurry. In fact, riding in ANYONES blind spot is asking for trouble.

looks like you should be able to fit three cars in the garage this year… I’d imagine the smart would squeze in between the saab and VW, while still being able to open and close the doors lol

I wanna drive a tank…

With live ammo…

Aimed at impatient people

With blonde hair and tits, driving an expedition and talked on a cell phone.

oh yeah, most definately.

How about a tank that shoots AIDS?

how about a tank that has a steam engine fueled by incinerating drug addicts?

how about a tank that brings me my pizza!