Potatoes

Ok, serious question-
Where can I buy 50 pound bags of farm grown potatoes locally? Normally my family gets them from Shaul’s in Middleburg/Fultonville/whatever that little town is but their fields and crops were ruined by the hurricane and floods.

Is there anywhere else within an hour of here that has potatoes?

Not looking to go to a grocery store, want to get them from a farm.

Price chopper , hannaford ,wal mart etc

fresh market in latham or the food co-op in Albany

We have our own ‘farm’, but I don’t think we’d be able to give you that many.

We have enough of most vegetables and fruits for our family and for my sisters and brothers families.

I can ask if they’d be interested in selling some though.

wtf is wrong with grocery store potatoes?

Price chopper in colonie sells in season vegetables and fruits from local sources. Their potatoes come from a farm in kinder hook.

Normally we get atleast two 50 pound bags of them and theyre alot cheaper than they are in grocery stores.

These potatoes are normally huge too, much bigger than the ones put out in grocery stores.

The potato store dummy.

Im looking for something along those lines, a farm stand

These guys can help: http://www.empirepotatogrowers.com/index.htm

The saratoga farmers market saturdays 9-1 usually has some pretty amazing produce and I know a lot local restaurantes get their stock from there

Shaul’s is where my family used to buy them if they didnt grow enough. What about the carrot barn?

Troy farmers market next to dinosaur then on Saturdays until 1.

Barber’s has some. I think its in scoharie.

I ended up calling them and going there. They dont have their own but they got them from other farms that didnt get flooded.

Thanks everybody else for the suggestions too.

:rofl…
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/AllstarGraphics1/80946058.jpg

:rofl

30 cases of pickels?!

What in the christ are you doing with 50 fucking pounds of god damn potatoes?

Actually I got 100 pounds. Thats enough to last thru most of the winter. We eat potatoes in one form or another quite a bit for dinner.

:rofl

“potatoes”

really dude…