powdercoating

Anyone have some local recommendations?

i’m looking to get a set of rims for my M done, and want them done right. So if you’ve had some done, post up where and how much

thanks!

hotshots, and buffalo finishing are the two companies brought up everytime this question is asked…which is about 4 times a month.

CHOKO PM HIM

werd…I know choko does that shit. pm him, if he doesnt answer ill get ahold of him for you.

i got the elise wheels done at powder systems tecnologies

someone get ahold of choko for me. I sent him a PM about it, he responded within minutes. I sent another… and another… and another… and never heard anything back from him. I want to get my valve cover done.

i’ve pm’ed him before and he never got back to me. i guess he doesn’t want the business :gotme:

Word I pmed him over a month ago with ZERO replies.

Powder systems I was not impressed with. Had a customers calipers done there. They were delayed about 2 weeks and are of ok quality.

if i had a larger oven i would be able to do it sorryz

Anyone ever heard of Classic Coatings? I found em while doing a search, i guess theyre in the Cheektowaga area.

anyone know prices at these places though?

Clarence Metal Finishing does powdercoating. Their work looks of VERY HIGH quality, it’s where we send our "show"calipers to be done. It’s off of wherle.

Call Phil at Powdered Illusions 627 0067, hes a real coo guy, knows his stuff and does a great job.

tell him J with the black mustang sent u.