Power Hour!!

So about a year ago my buddies were living in Philly, and decided to make “power hour” songs, 60 seconds each. So we created 60 original songs, put them on a CD and had a power hour with them, every time the song changed we took a shot of beeeer. SO, our next goal is to make a DVD with music videos, 60 new songs. Well, its a little harder now that we all work full time and dont live together, but here are 2 that I edited and are finished.

I filmed both videos on my iPhone because they were spur of the moment and didn’t have my camera with me. The music (vocals and instruments) are original and produced by JFish (mostly in Garage Band).

Oh, and the lyrics and music are supposed to be goofy, we are just having fun and not being serious at all.

I laughed

they were funny

How would you make an emo power hour? :dunno:

i still cant believe Jfish isnt a millionaire yet.

Yeah, hes been making bangers since we were in 8th grade. His brother is as good (if not better) at making sampled beats, you need to hear some of their new shite. These “power hour” videos are just joking around.

Definitely got some talent on the beat making, songs made me laugh too. Make sure to post more