power issues

ok i just bought my wife a 1994 s14 rhd, its a sr20 no turbo, drove the car home from montreal to trenton ontario, all the power options worked mint, windows worked, clock in the cluster worked, the power floding mirrors worked, so yesterday went to move the car up closer to my skyline to make more room in the drive way and had her put the window down to hear me, so we moved the car and the window wouldnt go back up, so i checked the other side and it was dead too, than i noticed that the clock was dead, the digital climate control would come on but no the blower motor, the mirrors wouldnt move or fold, i checked all the fuses and i just took the door pannel off and powered the motor to get the window up and didnt see any shorts in the door and the amp for the window motors seems to be ok, now i cant read the fuse box because i dont speak japaense at all lol, but in my skyline i have 1 main fuse for interior power and i was wondering does a 240 have the same set up? there is a 100 amp under the hood that looks crusty but i didnt have a test light at home to fully check it, any idea’s anyone?

I’d say check the wiring running behind the fenders. Very similar symptoms have happened to me, and it was because I rubbed through my harness with my tire.

I’ve had it where the fuse blew, and the next time it happened, no fuses blew.

Its an off chance, but the first thing that comes to my mind.

i will double check that tonight