Power Outage

Damnit all… it’s a nice day and the power goes out at work while I’m running programs. Don’t you love when you have to restart 20 minutes worth of work all over again? lol. Anyone else have a freak power outage?

Thank god for generators… lol.

theres a power outage all throughout the amherst area. i drove down to sheridan and it was packed out there, so i turned around. heard on the radio there’s reports of outtages all the way to robinson rd. sucks driving in it

heh… I feel your pain… lost 2 hours worth of work today :frowning:

meh didint bother me…I landscape and use a battery powerd radio hehe.

I think I have power. I should go check the sump pump…

OH I do have power! I was wondering how I was typing!

Power wasn’t out at work (off of Erie in NT) but almost every light on NFB was out on the way home. They’re coming back on now.

Funny how nobody remembers that a dead streetlight defaults to a 4 way stop. Oh well, I wasn’t about to enforce the rule with 30 cars barrelling up behind me. Survival of the fittest, I just got through the intersections safely.

Goddam Amherst/Tonawanda PD was slow getting cops to the lights to direct traffic. There were 2 cops at 1 light and a lot bigger intersections nearby with no cops. :gotme:

haha…I spent the last 2 hours or so in Weseneca.

my power never went out, but i felt the wrath of driving in it.

ya I got stuck on the boulevard and robinson. It sucked. SO i took the scenic route home! :tup:

On and off on and off here.

NFB was a mess. Good luck making a left turn without a light. Ughhhh.

Exactly the problem I had. Then I cut to the right, gasses it and fit between two people to go straight past Wegmans and the Maize.

i didn’t have to go to work because of it.:headbang: