POWERAMA 2010

POWERAMA MOTORING EXPO

April 23rd, 24th, 25th, 2010

Do we want to enter this year?

Do you think it’s worth it? Didn’t really seem to help us out last year. Maybe having a coupe of turbo’d Specs will raise some interest, lol.

I’m not saying for the club just a guys. Buds. Friends. lol

Jesus you scared me there for a second. I thought you were suggesting a NECC booth LOL. I was going to tear you a new one. Well I don’t have anything interesting to show but I would be willing to hang out with you guys for a day.

For fucks sakes Dennis lol. I’ll lend you Megan’s Spec V if you want :slight_smile:

Not sure if I can get the time, my schedule doesn’t leave me much room.

You got some cash on you? I would like to waste some money on coilovers and a new set of rims for the B16. It would make it look sexy. Then and only then would I show it in the booth :smiley:

Aw, come on Dennis. At least put a snail on that thing, don’t be a wuss.

LOL I would love to do something OR purchase another ride. Can’t do it right now. Got House stuff to do.

I’m possibly game, maybe even with a new ride.

i think i need to stop wrecking and denting my shit drifting…or just get better at it… unless someone has a body kit we can throw on… and exhaust? lol… i think i need to put on my turbo kit…

I need to make 2Gs so I can get new rims and coilovers. Besides turning tricks, got any legit ideas? :smiley:

Well if there is not at least 5 people then we can call it quits

Sorry Im out. Hood doesnt align properly and fog light is shattered.